Chapter 30

Alex's POV

Well now that Halloween is over its time to get ready for the next holiday which is thanksgiving. I've always loved thanksgiving my family would all go to my aunts house and we would have a huge game night. But now it's different my family wasn't my family and now I have a whole new one to celebrate with and make new traditions with. It's an exciting process getting use to each others traditions and making our own.
Well we already planned how we wanted it to go. We are going to each invite people over friends or family doesn't matter and make a big feast instead of going out which we have done for past holidays.
Then we will watch a few movies and have dessert. After that there will be games to play and then everybody will go home or since we have extra bedrooms first come first serve. Nash and Jc helped me set up the rooms for future guests and furnish them since all they really had we're beds in them and nothing else. So we went out to ikea and bought some dressers, night stands, extension cords (always an essential), and a rug for each room. So it was still kind of bare but not a bare as it was.

"So who are guys inviting to thanksgiving?" I asked as we all sat down in the couch.

"Well I was thinking about inviting my brother Hayes and the rest of my family" Nash said.

"Awe that's nice." I smiled.

"I'm inviting my family too." Jc added

"I can't wait to meet both your families. Maybe Kian and I will ask our mother to come."

"We should all invite our families it would be fun would could even make some Video with our parents for YouTube." Nash said.

"That's a good idea! we could challenge videos like us on teams with our families." Jc bursted.

"I can't wait this is so exciting!" I cheered.

Now only a week left til thanksgiving. And til our families get here.

Dedicate to @kiarakiaraespinosa