Chapter 4

Alex's POV

"Nice to see you to." Kian laughed.

"I'm sorry I didn't know it was you I thought you were James. So what are you doing here anyway? Are you stalking me?" I giggled.

"No I just come here to think sometimes there is a beautiful view an no people around to disrupt my thoughts." he shrugged.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Actually you. You look so familiar and I don't even know who you remind me of or if we met before. I just don't know."

"I'm the same way! Except I'm here because my photo shoot isn't for another 20 minutes."

"You're a model?"

"Yeah but please don't treat me different you're the only person who isn't talking to me just cause I have money."

"Don't worry I won't."

"Oh and I'm inviting you to my party on Wednesday."

"Cool well I have to go, catch up with ya later?"

"Sounds good I'll give you my number, oh and my name is Alex."I waved goodbye to Kian as he slid down the slide. I guess I have to walk back to the tents. I am not looking forward to this photo shoot at all. I really need to breakup with James or else I'm just gonna have more and more shoots with him. Why did my mom have to set me up with a stuck up guy who is basically in love with himself. The world may never know.

"Ms. Lawley might I ask where you were?"
"You're not in charge of me Mark I'm in charge I you. I am the person who hired you remember?"
"Very well Ms.Lawley."
I walked away and went to the photographer. I did a ton of different poses in front of a graffitied wall it was so much fun and the best part is that James showed up late so he only got in a few pictures.

Now it's time to go plan my party!