Chapter 23

Alex's POV

Despite Sammy not remembering me everything isn't that bad. I told Jack and Jack that I was pregnant. There really isn't any use in telling Sammy since he has no idea who I am besides that we have been dating for a few days. He has been really nice to me and he does act all lovey dovey with me cause he knows how much I'm hurting right now. I'm just afraid. What if one day he finds a girl prettier and leaves me.

"Hey Alex!" Sammy said hugging me.

I gave him a tight hug and smiled. I feel so safe around him.

"Thank you." I said looking up at Sammy.

"For what?" he asked

"Being there for me. You don't even remember me but you act like nothing has change."

"That's because I don't want anything to change."

"What do you mean?"

"I really like spending time with you and it makes me really happy. I just hope I can remember you before you find someone better."

"Trust me Sammy there is nobody better than you."

He started to lean in closer to my face and we were about to kiss when Jack and Jack had to ruin it.

"Oh I'm sorry were you guys about to kiss?" Johnson laughed.

"Yes until we got so rudely interrupted." I said laughing.

"Hey Sammy I have to go I'll see you later okay?"

"Yeah Alex come over whenever."

I walked out their house and drive to mine I need to take care of something I should've done a week ago. I am either going to kick Dylan out or I am go to try a be nice a only be friends with Dylan.

I walked in the door to my house and saw Kian with Jc in the kitchen making food. That's weird. I walked up stairs and saw Dylan's door closed. I was about to open the door then decided against it when I heard his slut. I need to kick him out or maybe let him live he til he finds a place because there is no way I am staying friends with a guy who broke my heart. And having a constant reminder of that. It's not fair to me. Yes I'm happy with Sammy but I don't need Dylan in my life.