Chapter 8

Alex's POV

It's been four hours since I called James and I'm officially done packing. I told Kian I'd bring over some boxes if I had extra which surprisingly I did. I bought 200 boxes, which I know is a lot but I have a four story house for crying out loud, but I have 68 left.
All I have to do is call my landlord and tell him that I would like to move.

I smiled its quite refreshing starting new. Especially if its with your brother an his friends. I need to call Kian though and ask him what size house he was thinking obviously we will need a minimum of seven bedroom which is a lot but you'd be surprise how many houses in California have seven bedrooms.

"Hey Kiki."

"Hey Lexi."

"I was wondering how big of a house you wanted obviously we need it to be a decent size for seven people to sleep in. Oh also I'm bringing over the boxes."

"Uh we could go look after you give me the boxes."

"Sounds great see you in 5."

"Bye"

"Bye"

The rest of that day was mainly helping Kian pack surprisingly he didn't have the much stuff so it fit in all my leftover boxes.

After that we looked at a few houses which they were all nice just not what we wanted.
We also discussed who we would possibly want to live with us and of course I picked Dylan but I didn't really know much of the other guys so I just picked the other boy who I hung out with the most at my party. His name was Matthew and he is literally so nice he's also pretty cute too but Dylan is just HOT.

But anyway Kian told me his picks which I was happy with he chose Jc, Sam, and Nash. I was honestly really happy with his decision because all three guys were really nice and I loved talking to them.

Once we talked over who we wanted to live with us we went to go look at houses again but honestly our search was done once we saw the first one we looked at. It had a pool a front gate. Eight bedrooms 5 baths. It was HUGE and I'm thinking this is where I want to live for a while.