Chapter 24

Alex's POV

So today I finally told Dylan that he would have to find a new place to live. He gave me the dirtiest look I've ever seen then walked in his room and closed the door. I got angered by this so I yelled an said that he has two weeks to find a new place or I'm kicking him out. Which I'm aware that is very harsh but he deserved it. I've only ever been with people that used me for fame. I never really met anyone that liked me for me. Dylan treated me like he liked me and didn't care about my fame since he is also pretty famous. But then he broke my heart so moral of the story he deserves everything being thrown at him right now.

I walked in the kitchen an saw Kian eating breakfast. I am so happy to see him he has been away for awhile filming for a movie called The Chosen. Which I'm really proud of. He showed me the movie and I will admit I was scared cause I'm a scaredy cat but ultimately it was great. I'm so very proud if my big bro and I hope to see him in more movies and possibly some tv shows.

"Hey Kian." I hugged him from behind.

"Hey baby sis."

"What are you doing today?"

"Well since the movie is finished I have a pretty open schedule."

"Good cause I was thinking we should have a twin day. So what do ya say?"

"I say hell ya! We haven't had a twin day in forever."

"I was thinking we could hangout and talk about everything that's been happening since we haven't really seen each other in awhile."

"That sounds good."

So with that I ate breakfast as he got ready then went to get ready myself. We went to the beach to go get froyo and just talk by the ocean.