Chapter 11

Dylan's POV

When she asked me to lay down with her I swear my heart skipped a beat she is absolutely gorgeous and has the best personality I hope Kian approves of me asking her on a date well him and Matthew. Matthew plays a brotherly role and is very protective upon her. But right now I'm just going to sleep with the girl I'm falling for in my arms.

I woke up to an empty bed. I mean I was in it, I just like to know where Alex went. I got up and made her bed. Then I looked in the mirror and saw I was in my clothes from yesterday. I walked to my room and pulled out a pair of Adidas sweatpants and just took off my shirt. I walked down the stairs and to the kitchen to find Alex making breakfast.

"Hey Dyl!" she smiled while flipping her pancakes.

"Are you always this awake at 8 in the morning?"

"Pretty much I mean I normally had to wake up earlier for photo shoots so 8 became my norm."

I just laughed and grabbed three plates. One for me, one for Alex and one for all the pancakes.
I grabbed a pancakes and pulled a little piece off of it. Alex raised her eye brow as if to ask how it was and to be honest the were really good.
About 20 minutes later the boys all came running down the stairs. And grabbed plates for their food.
Once everyone was done we thanked Alex and we all discussed our plans for today.

"Matt and I are hanging out today, would you like to join?" Alex asked me with her puppy face.

"Sure where are we going?" I asked

"To the mall. I LOVE shopping." she glowed and headed towards the stairs.

I turned around and Matt was right behind me.

"Oh hey Matt." I said nervously

"If you hurt her I'll hurt you. Okay?"

"Yeah man but I promise I won't."

After that conversation was done I walked up the stairs to my room and got ready for the mall. I was wearing a blue t-shirt a LA SnapBack and jeans. I walked out of my room and met Matt and Alex at the door.
This day should be fun.