Chapter 44

Alex's POV

"Well you see I kinda... I mean we-ugh.. I don't know how to say this but" Matthew stopped talking and took a deep breath. I'd be lying if I said I was a little worried about what is going to happen. But I trust Matthew and I know this probably isn't something bad.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" My breath hitches when those words came pouring from his mouth. I had no idea what to do. Obviously I like Matthew but what if this totally ruins our friendship?

"I'm sorry that was stupid wasn't it?" Matthew dropped his head and was about to get up and walk away.

I took his hand as if to tell him to stay. He sat back down and looked me, I reached my other hand up to cup his face and leaned in to kiss him.

"I would love to be your girlfriend Matthew."

His smile was so big I couldn't help but smile too. He passed me the box he had in his hand earlier and opened it revealing a gorgeous heart shaped locket.

" Matthew. I love it." I gave him a hug and blinked away the tears threatening to spill.

This will be my most memorable Christmas ever. I'm glad that I could spend it will people who actually care about me.

All the other guys came back after awhile with hot chocolate and blankets. I smiled knowing we were going to sit here binge watching Christmas movies for the rest of the day until I cook dinner. Kian handed me a cup then Nash gave Matthew one and they all got situated on the couch. I grabbed the remote a turned on Free Form for their 12 days of Christmas specials and that's what we did. All day with out any bother we sat here and enjoyed the company of each other.