Chapter 46

•April 29th 2016•
Alex's POV

I was trying to fall asleep for the last two hours by now. I couldn't even relax just a little without the baby kicking and my stomach just hurting. But then the most terrifying but wonderful moment happened my water broke. Matt and I figured it would happen so I grabbed the bag full of necessities and woke Matt up.

"Babe what is it?" He said burying his head back into a pillow

"My water broke! We need to go like now." I whisper shouted and he shot up and got ready

We jumped in the car and he started driving to the hospital. I was in so much pain I made a joke to Matt that I had two babies inside of me. He didn't look very amused because he didn't like that I was in pain.

•at hospital/after birth•

"Are you ready Miss Lawley?" The doctor asked

"Ready for what?" I questioned

"The next baby is coming." She said calmly

I looked at Matt with wide eyes but I was happy. This is like a surprise gift from the heavens. I get a second little boy or maybe a girl. I hope they are two different genders so they can be like me and Kian. But I'll be happy either way.

"And here is your baby girl." The nurse handed me her along with my little boy.

"Matt what should we name them?"

"I think you should name the girl, Brooklyn Sophia Lawley.

"That's nice but it's missing something."

"Like what?"

"Brooklyn Sophia Lawley-Espinosa."

I looked up at him and he smiled then wrote her name on her birth certificate.

"I already know what I'm naming you mister. Your name is going to be Kian like your uncle but I don't know if I want to name you Kian Robert or something else."

"I think you should do Kian Robert. He will be stoked to find out."

"Alright."

I smiled at Matt as he wrote the babies names down and watch a blush form at the last name I chosen for them. I want them to be his just as much as mine even if they aren't technically.