Chapter 20

Alex's POV

I have been feeling so bad today. I threw up about three times this morning and I just don't feel good at all. I mean I don't remember much from last night but I don't think I ate anything. I decided to call one of Kian's friends her name is Jenn and we have gotten really close since my party.
It rang four or five times before I heard an answer.

"Hey Alex!"

"Hey Jenn um I need to tell you something and you tell me what you think happened okay?"

"Sure!"

"So yesterday I was at a party and I drank a lot and don't remember much. Today I woke up with my boyfriends shirt on and now I keep throwing up... Do you think we.."

"Honey I'm coming you stay there."

I hung up and ten minutes later I see Jenn.

"So let me get this straight you think you're pregnant?"

"I don't know maybe."

"Oh honey grab shoes we are going to the pharmacy."

I grabbed my moccasins and follow Jenn to her car. We got the tests and drive to my house instead of Sammy's.

"Okay you take all three of these and wait about 15 minutes then check."

Jenn handed me the tests then walked away.

Okay all I have to do is take the yet not that hard and I it's negative I can act like nothing happened but if its positive I'm positive that Sammy will break up with me. See what I did there Yeah? No? No you didn't, okay.

I walked over to Jenn who was on the couch and sat next to her of course she is watching orange is the new black because she loves that show. I personally have never watched it. I have seen little glimpses of it but it just doesn't spark my interests. I sat down and watched it with her even though I have no clue what's going on and waited for the fifteen minutes to be up. This is going to be the longest fifteen minutes of my life.