Chapter 31

Alex's POV

It's a week before thanks giving and most of are families are flying in today. The only families that are flying in tomorrow are Sammy, Nash and Jc's families. They will arrive in California around 1pm- 3pm and then we will go pick them up.
I'm really excited I can't wait to meet everyone's parents and some siblings of theirs. The only people I know of that invited their sibling were Nash and Jc but other than that I'm pretty sure every one else invited their mom and dad. I can't wait for Sammy to meet my mom. I know she will love him. Since my mom already lives in California she is coming on thanksgiving and leaving when the party dies down. She doesn't want to stay since the other guys' families don't have a place to stay. I thought that was very nice of my mom she always thought about others first or at least from what I've seen recently.

"Hey Sammy!" I called wondering where he went.

"Yeah babe?!" He called back from what sounded like the living room.

I started walking towards the living room and saw him sutton in the couch watching The Nightmare Before Christmas.

"Babe I can't believe you are watching this without me you know it's my favorite movie." I laughed

"Hey I saw it on Netflix and so I had to play it. Its one of my favorites too." he smiled.

I walked over and sat down net to him watching the movie. He must've recently started this because its at the part where Jack Skellington finds the door to Christmas Town.
Sammy moved closer to me and put his arm around me. I snuggled into his side and he laid his head on mine.

"I love you baby." Sammy said looking down at me.

"I love you to babe." I blushed.

Sammy leaned in and kissed me. Best movie day ever.

Dedicated to: @kiarakiaraespinosa