Chapter 18

Alex's POV

I was so depressed at this moment in time. A few days ago I saw Dylan with some slut and my heart shattered into a million pieces. Luckily for me I've been hanging out with Jack Jack Sammy and Matt a lot so it keeps my mind off things.

Also on the plus side me and Sammy are getting to be really close. He's honestly my best friend, we'll besides Matt and the Jacks. But we have been doing everything together like if he wants Taco Bell he will call and ask if I want to come with. And of course I say yes because it always leads to me getting food. But anyway right now we are just sitting in a circle on the floor of the Jacks house. We have been doing this for quite awhile since we are bored and don't know what to do.

"Why don't we all go to the beach." Matt suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea!" I added.

We all got up and got our bathing suits so we could go. We all piled in the car which was a little squeeze but its okay.

I sat next to Sammy and Matt sat on the other side of him. They were chatting it up and I was getting pretty tired. If you hadn't noticed I'm one of those people that get tired during car rides. I leaned my head on his shoulder and cuddled into his side.

He stopped talking for a second and put his arm around me so I could cuddle closer. I smiled. I'm starting to develop feelings for Sammy he is the nicest guy I've ever met. Then I thought about Dylan I said he was the nicest guy I've met but clearly I was wrong. What if I'm wrong about Sammy.

We got out of the car and Matt pulled me aside.

"Alex I know that look. Trust me Sammy won't do you any wrong and I think you should go for it." He said and pulled me into a side hug.

I smiled and said,

"I guess you're right but I don't want to make the first move that's awkward."

Matt laughed and we walked down the beach together. I walked over to Sammy and set my towel down beside his and set my bag next to it. I turned around and Sammy wasn't there anymore so I looked down by the beach and saw him. I smiled and ran to him.

As I was running I thought about what Matt said and maybe I should just go for it. I should be the one to show him that I like him. And that's exactly what I did. I finally reached where he was and grabbed his hand intertwining our fingers. He looked down and me and blushed. I smiled and placed my head on his shoulder. This is a great day.