11 . Detective Friend

Third Person POV :

Jungkook quickly hurried over to the living room after making sure the door was closed properly to not disturb Taehyung’s sleep. He was shocked to see the scene unfolding before him and ran over to save his friend.

Few minutes back in the living room of the same house :

It's been about 50 minutes since Jimin received Seokjin's call. 30 minutes since Jungkook went back to Taehyung to check on him. 10 minutes since Taehyung fell asleep. 5 minutes since he took those not so lethal weapons in both his hands waiting for the doorbell to ring.

That's when the doorbell rang, bringing back the evil smirk on the blonde's face. He went to the doorbell camera to make sure it was the person he expected. His smirk widened when he confirmed it and opened the door.

And next second, he attacked the guest with both the weapons in his hands, pepper sprays. The poor detective who came on his friend's request didn't get time to register anything before he was attacked.

Before he could react, his head was wrapped in a leather jacket and his hands were tied back with a necktie. He started thrashing to free himself but he was attacked suddenly along with the rage-filled words that he couldn't process.

"You son of a cunning cat! *a punch in his stomach*, rotten potato! *a kick on his shin* You shitake mushroom! Fart Knocker! *a kick on his ankle*, a fraggle rock! Son of a biscuit! *again a punch on his face*, Leapin' lizard, Kitty whisker hamburger! *a kick on his belly*.

He almost untied himself when he heard another voice but filled with worry instead of rage. "Jimin….what happened? Who is he?"

"He is a thief. He even has a gun with him. Help me knock him out. We need to hand him over to the police." The first one replied but did not stop assaulting him.

He should counter-attack to stop them. It's not the time to think rationally and hold back just because he is his friend's friend. He finally flipped the male on the floor who was about to land another punch over his face and twisted both his hands back, gripping them at the wrist with one hand.

He was about to say that he is the detective sent by his friend but two heavily muscled arms wrapped around his neck and choked him. His other hand went to grip the second male's collar and he tried to flip him over as well. But this guy is too strong for him to beat him single handedly. "Leave him!" A warning came from the second guy.

Three of them were struggling to overpower one another when Seokjin, who was parking his car, entered the house. "Oh my…What are you three doing? Jungkook..leave him!" He yelled.

"Hyung! He is a thief. Call the police." Jungkook replied.

"He is my friend. A detective." That's it Jungkook loosened his hold on the detective who let go of Jimin's hands. "I'm so sorry. I really thought you were a robber." Jungkook apologised as they all stood up and stretched their almost dislocated parts.

"It's okay. Not your fault." The detective eyed Jimin who was holding his painful wrist. Even though he was the one who received more beatings in their little battle, he was looking quite unbothered. While Jimin was hissing over the pain in his wrist and right jaw and refusing to apologize for his mistake.

"Sorry, he must have mistaken it when he saw your gun. I too thought you were some thug because of it." Jungkook vouched for his friend oblivious to his friends mischievous plan.

"Mistaken? How can you when I clearly informed you that we will come in about an hour?" Seokjin asked confusedly, glaring at Jimin who kept silent.

"When? You just called to remind that he will come tomorrow…no?" It's Jungkook's turn to be confused.