48. Family

Third person pov:

“Why? His illustrations fit the best for most of our books. Did he get a better offer from some other company?” Jimin asked. He just arrived at the office in the evening to check for any updates as was busy with other issues these two days. Then Eunwoo broke this upon him.

“No…he said Jk's upcoming book is his last work and he won't be drawing anymore.” Eunwoo replied and gave him a file. "His termination contract.”

"No no…Jungkook won't agree to it. He rejected eight members before he liked his work. Persuade him with whatever it takes. Offer him more amount.” Jimin said. Usually Eunwoo deals with the writers and illustrators of the company.

“You don't understand? He is even ready to pay the penalty for terminating it before the contract ends. No wonder…it doesn't matter for people who live in such a lavish mansion like Jungkook and him.” Eunwoo plopped into his chair with a long sigh.

“What did you just say? He what?" Jimin asked giving more attention than before. "That he will pay the penalty?” Eunwoo asked.

"No…after that." 

“That he lives in a mansion?"

"Oh, no…why wasn't Kim Beom’s name added to the list we gave to Yoongi hyung? I remember he requested for a signed one.” Jimin grumbled and took out his phone to call Yoongi.

“Uh…he requested it after a long time. So it was done separately. So it might be missed. Sorry…” Eunwoo apologized.

“Later…please get me whatever information you have about him.” Jimin urged Eunwoo and called Yoongi after the other left. "Hyung…a name is missed from the list…" 

________________________

Jungkook and Taehyung are walking along the corridor, coming back after washing up and Taehyung was sulking because Jungkook didn't inform him before to pack his clothes. He had to pick some random boring clothes from Jungkook's wardrobe. 

Nevertheless all his sulking was just a front to get more attention from Jungkook. The boy follows him around whenever he pretends to be angry.

“Tae…my baby…my sweetheart…I'm sorry baby. I will bring your clothes tomorrow. Please.” Jungkook tried one more time to hold hands with him but he yanked them away yet again.

Jungkook is done with begging him. He abruptly grabbed the other by his waist and pinned him against the wall with his free hand behind his head to save it from hitting against the wall.

Taehyung looked at him with his big eyes as his heart thudded in his chest. Jungkook grinned knowing that the other won't be mad at him anymore. Taehyung is such an addict for his pecks and hugs that he always melts whenever Jungkook does those things.

Jungkook leaned in with the intention of a long peck but to his shock Taehyung tried to push him away by placing his two hands on his chest. “Now you don't even let me kiss you?” Jungkook questioned.

“No.” Taehyung turned his face to his side bringing his lips in a straight line in his attempt to force back his smile. He tried to walk away but Jungkook stopped him, pinning his hands on the wall on either side of him.

Taehyung’s breath hitched as he looked at Jungkook. He wriggled in the other's strong hold to set himself free. “May Kookie know why my sweet hyung doesn't want my kiss now?” Jungkook used his last weapon which indeed worked.

Taehyung blushed hard and avoided the other's gaze to gain back his tough composure. "As if you really kiss me. You just give small pecks as if I'm a kid.” He looked at Jungkook challengingly with a pout formed out of disappointment and frustration.