17. Graduation Photo

Even the strongest person has his own fears. So it's always okay to have some fears.

__________________________________

Third Person POV :

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! NOOOO!" Taehyung heard a panicked shriek from the living room from where he usually hears a soulful voice humming heartfully.

He flinched and pulled his stuffed toy, Jungkook's to be more precise, closer to his chest and hid his head in his knees.

"NOOO! GO AWAY!" He heard again scaring him more. But when he realized that it was Jungkook's voice, dread twisted in his gut.

Jungkook is a brave person. He always helped him whenever he was scared. But now the fearless Jungkook is screaming frantically. So he was sure something terrifying happened.

He put his feet down on the floor and started walking in the direction where the screams were coming. He can't just leave Jungkook and run away by himself. He opened the bedroom door slightly and peeked out of it. He didn't find Jungkook. He was even more scared now if that was possible.

What if a ghost took Jungkook away?

No, it can't happen.

"WAAAUGHHHH! NOO! HELP!" He heard another terrified scream and realized it was from the kitchen. He slowly walked towards the kitchen trying to overcome the fear pulsing through him and to move his legs that were about to give up.

But when he reached there, his fear doubled. Jungkook was on the kitchen counter in a squat position looking in front of him with eyes full of horror. But there was nothing in front of him.

Now, Taehyung is hundred and one percent sure that Jungkook is seeing a ghost. Because ghosts select by whom they want to be seen.

"Hyung!" He whispered shaking with fear, spiking up each second. But he has to be brave…for his hyung.

"TAE! NO! Go away" He shouted but the scared boy didn't back away but took two trembling steps forward.

"TAE! No…th-there…there is a sp-sp-spider." The ravenette said with a tear gripped voice and pointed on the floor.

Taehyung froze in his steps now. "Spider?" He asked, surprised, shock replaced all his fear now.

His brave hyung is scared because of just a spider? He couldn't believe it.

"Yes. Go and call pest control service." Jungkook jumped slightly in his place when the spider started walking in his direction and Taehyung looked at where Jungkook was pointing at. Indeed there was a small spider on the floor. Then he burst out.

Jungkook didn't get why the younger was laughing instead of being afraid.

"Hyung…it's just a spider." He said and walked forward to Jungkook's surprise. He looked around and spotted a plastic bag. He went and took it while Jungkook was looking at him confusedly.

He turned it inside out and put his hand in it, moving to the spider.

"No, Taehyung. Just call the pest control service. They will take care of it." Taehyung ignored him and moved forward. Jungkook too got down from the counter and walked behind him taking slow steps.

He needs to protect the younger if that creepy being jumps upon the younger.

Taehyung calmly grabbed the spider with the cover, flipped the cover inside out and discarded it.

Jungkook's jaw dropped at how calm the younger was. He didn't expect Taehyung, who easily gets scared to be so fearless with spiders that dreads him the most.