45. Freedom

Third person pov :

"Boss... we got Taehyung. We'll be there with him in 30 minutes." The person who tied up Taehyung and threw him into the car informed Janghyun on the call.

He removed the mask Taehyung was wearing and was shocked to see him.

"Ah...you got me..." The person supposed to be Taehyung grinned. "Excuse me....may I make a call as well?" He asked and he had already freed his hands that were tied before.

"Sir...Myungsoo here...they caught on." He informed someone through his watch and pointed a gun at the guy beside him and another one at the driver.

"We have our team following us...so don't try anything stupid and surrender." He said. The driver looked at the rear view mirror to see three vehicles behind them and another two before the

"Stop the car." He demanded and the driver did. Soon the police came from the other vehicles and surrounded the car taking them into their custody.

"Good job, Myungsoo." Yoongi said.

"That was a nice game you played. But it's not only you, we know how to set a trap too." Yoongi smirked at Minseok's men.

Few days ago :

"...where are you taking him...? Any plans yet? Dinner date? Want me to suggest a nice place?" Yoongi asked, trying to tease Jungkook when his eyes fell on something behind the younger.

"I have already planned everything hyung..." Jungkook was about to say something when Yoongi suddenly placed a hand on his mouth, preventing him from making any sound. He gestured to keep quiet by placing a finger on his own lips before releasing him.

Jungkook was looking at him in confusion while Yoongi started scribbling something hastily on the notepad settled on his desk.

Jungkook quietly read it trying to understand what Yoongi was trying to convey.

"....we are going to the amusement park...dinner would be too boring for him." Jungkook quickly made up some plan to play along with the older though he didn't get why they were doing it.

"But be careful Jungkook. Give me a call immediately if you notice something suspicious. We don't know anything about them yet." Yoongi said still writing something.

"I will hyung...thank you." Jungkook said and took the piece of paper from Yoongi.

'We are being tapped right now. There is a spy recorder inside your wall clock.' Jungkook looked at Yoongi who pointed at the device hidden in the clock.

Jungkook nodded understandingly and Yoongi warned him not to discuss anything important and be careful until he gives further instructions.

Next day Yoongi came with a bug detector to search for all the devices implanted in his house. One in his study, one in the bedroom and another in the living room which helped them to make the perpetrators trip right into their own trap successfully.

Today Morning :

Jungkook opened the door of the passenger seat for Taehyung and then went to the other side. He took his phone and informed Yoongi about their departure at home and drove to the cafe according to their plan.

"Oh...my bad. I'm sorry I'm taking your sweet time." Si-ah smiled. "Go straight to the fifth booth." She said.

"Thanks Noona. Please pass this to them." He said giving her a bag which contained clothes similar to those that they are wearing right now. He had to buy an identical pair for every outfit Jimin suggested to Taehyung for the date.