Check out my next book

Hello, my lovely roses! 🌹

I hope you are all good and doing absolutely great.

I just want to give a big thank you to everyone who has been a part of my journey through Savior. It was my first attempt in this world of writing, and I know it may not be perfect, but I really tried to make it as good as I could. Thank you for your support!

Now, I'm super excited to share that I've jumped into a new journey with my second book, 'Rainbow'! It's a Taekook mafia AU with in-depth characters. I have worked on myself to make it presentable and I wish for you to join me on this new adventure!

Here's a sneak peek of what's coming your way:

[Synopsis]:

"What are you?" His deep voice echoed in the cold room frightening the male under him. "What's your motive?"

"I- I don' kno... Ple-se lea-ve m-me." He couldn't form complete words as the bruising grip on his throat tightened even more making it difficult for him to breathe.

--------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook lived all his life with only one purpose for his existence.

According to him, life is a game of survival and no human deserves your mercy in this wicked game.

Jungkook believed that nothing can sway him from this principle. Atleast until an alluring mystery barged in his way.

"You know I'm not a sparkling white light that would brighten up your life"

"Those who only seek the hueless light can never see the vibrant colours of a rainbow. I'm happy that a rainbow called 'you' came into my life. Now it's my turn to cherish every shade of yours."

A story of the shattered souls healing together and finding solace in each other for their fuming hearts.

[Trailer of Rainbow] :

Please drop your votes and comments as they are incredibly important and your support means everything to me!