16. The talk

Third Person POV :

Hoseok woke up in the morning with a throbbing headache and groaned in pain. He got up to realize that he was sleeping in Jungkook's living room. He then saw the note on the table.

Jungkook, I made hangover soup for Hoseok and breakfast for you and Taehyung.

I'm running late to work. And you are having a great time sleeping. *Wink wink* So, I didn't wake you up.

Thanks for bringing us home.

-Your handsome hyung :)

He looked at his phone and it's already 10AM. Thank god! He was on night shift for that week.

He went to wake up Jungkook after finishing his soup.

He felt a little better but not completely. He wondered how Seokjin could even go to work and cope with the stress, not to mention that he woke up so early and even prepared breakfast. Maybe the elder was not as drunk as he was.

"Woah…!” He was shocked at the sight in front of him once he opened the door.

Now he knew what Seokjin meant by Jungkook having a great time sleeping. They are both sleeping with Taehyung's head on Jungkook's chest and both hugging each other as if they are the only ones to ever exist on the planet. Jungkook's one hand was around the younger's waist and the other hand was holding his head.

"Ahem...Ahem…"

He cleared his throat but there was no movement in them. And again, but this time louder "Ahem…"

Taehyung jolted up and Jungkook too with the sudden movement.

"Good Morning, Taehyung. How are you?" Both looked at the voice to see a brightly smiling Hoseok.

Jungkook noticed that Taehyung was scared when the latter tugged at his shirt so he mouthed an 'it's okay' before glaring at Hoseok.

"Hyung, can't you see he is scared."

"Uh…sorry… But..Taehyung! Did you forget me? We met last time." Hoseok sounded disappointed.

Taehyung gulped, moving even more closer to Jungkook before nodding slowly and Hoseok smiled again.

"But…Jungkook…aren't you used to hugging your stuffed toys…Huh? Don't tell me your favorite plushie kicked you out that you went to hug a bigger one!" He wiggled his brows at the younger pointing at Taehyung and the stuffed bunny toy on the couch looking at the ravenette as if it was betrayed.

"Shut up, hyung." A pillow was thrown at him but he dodged it quickly and smirked at the younger.

"I've lived longer than you Jungkook. This is nothing." But he was caught off guard when another pillow was thrown at him.

"You think?" Jungkook smirked back when the pillow hit his head.

"Yah! You spoiled brat. I am still suffering from my hangover and my head is throbbing. Atleast show some respect to your hyung." He threw back the pillow but Jungkook catched it and poked out his tongue mocking Hoseok before throwing it back just to hit the doctor on the face this time.

Taehyung who was watching everything silently flinched at first but giggled when he saw the silly fight and the light mood between the two friends.

It took them both by surprise.

"Wow! Taehyung…you look even more pretty when you smile." Hoseok complimented moving towards them and Taehyung tried to back away.

Jungkook stopped him and smiled at him. "Tae, it's okay. He is my friend, Hoseok. Hmm...He may look a little crazy but he is a good guy too. And he is the one who treated you when you first came here, remember?" Taehyung nodded again and looked at Hoseok.