51. Golden blood

Third person pov:

“Why am I the only one shocked at this info?" Jungkook asked finally as everyone around the table doesn't seem to be shaken by the new information from Taehyung.

“Well…I knew it from the beginning. I am the one who encouraged Jimin to chase his first love.” Seokjin shrugged shocking Jungkook even more.

“First love? The hot guy you used to tell me about was Yoongi hyung?” He looked at Jimin who coughed to hide his awkwardness. Jungkook was on a family vacation when he first saw Yoongi and he couldn't stop from praising the guy and was really excited to show him to Jungkook once he returned. But all the misunderstandings happened and here they are again, together.

“Then why were you so bitter about him?" Jungkook asked.

“Well…he had some misunderstandings about it. We have cleared them now." Yoongi replied.

"What about you? How did you know?” He turned to Hoseok who joined them for lunch. He came here immediately after receiving the information he needed but the mood in the mansion was different from what he expected.

“I had my guesses…there was always some tension between them. But it was clear after his accident. You were too busy to run away from Taehyung to notice.” Hoseok taunted him.

"And you?” Jungkook asked her mom. She was never in the picture yet she knows it.

“Jimin told us the day they were together. He needs me and your dad to convince his parents." She winked at Jimin who showed her a finger heart.

“So I'm the only one who doesn't know?" Jungkook felt left out now. "I wouldn't have known if Tae didn't expose you?”

"You are lucky Jungkook. Taehyung immediately backs you up when someone tries to bother you.” Yoongi said that somehow offended Jimin.

"Do you mean that I will let anyone walk over you?” He challenged. “No, no…what I meant is that Taehyung didn't beat him up when they met for the first time.” Yoongi corrected him and everyone cracked up at his words.

_______________________

“Golden blood?"

“Yes…Rh null blood group. It contains no Rh antigens in the red blood cells. The rarest blood group in the world and the world’s most precious blood type, hence the name "golden" blood.” Hoseok briefed the others.

"So Taehyung had to live in hell because he was born with that golden blood? Why?” Jungkook asked.

“There was a case of a boy born with the same blood who had a congenital heart defect. He needed a transplant which has zero chances if you ask me….even patients with normal blood groups wait for months to years and it is golden blood we are talking about. The boy was taken to Germany for advanced treatment though there won't be much use as per the severity of his heart. And guess what?...”

"The boy was miraculously lucky that there was a Rh null patient in the same hospital. That patient was brain dead and this boy got an immediate heart transplant and survived.”

“Why are you saying all this? Taehyung is healthy…he doesn't have any heart problems.” Hoseok’s words started to frighten Jungkook.

“Yes, he is healthy. Don't worry." Hoseok assured him. “But…don’t you all feel suspicious about it?"

"So you are saying that the donor was killed to get the heart?” Yoongi asked and Hoseok nodded. “It might be. The father of that boy is one the top businessmen around the globe. One of the three competitors of Jeons. There are a lot of rumours around him that he is into black business as well and it only started after this surgery."