42. Blood

Third Person POV :

"Hyung, I know it's not right. But what can I do when my heart wants him that I feel like...I feel like I will die without him.........I was really afraid to hurt him hyung and the only solution I could think of was to run away. But...but I didn't know he..."
.
.
.
.

"No, Jungkook. You don't have to feel that way. It's not at all wrong. Don't you see he likes you too."
.
.
.
"I mean you saw that day...I'm afraid that I will hurt him. What if I couldn't stop myself?"
.
.
.
"What? You want me to go on? I can't believe I'm saying all this to you and it's really awkward between us that I can't go further. I hope you understand what I mean."
.
.
.
.
"I wish you were really here, hyung."
.
.
.
"Shh...don't say sorry....I should be the one to say sorry. I broke the promise I made. You should be angry at me, curse me for breaking the promise. I told you I will stay with you forever. Yet I ran away. I'm sorry, Tae...Hyung is sorry for breaking his promise."
.
.
.
.
"I love to go on a date with hyung."
.
.
.
"Where are we going for the date?"
.
.
.
"Y-you...w-why are you still wearing m-my shirt?...uh...what happened to yours?"
.
.
.
"Because I missed you and it smells like you."
.
.
.
.
"Oh, really? My clothes are boring, huh?"

A few giggles and laughs were heard before the recording ended. Minseok tapped his fingers on the table as a smirk played on his lips. "New blooming love I see."

He will go to any lengths to achieve his goal. Minseok's phone rang just in cue.

"Boss, I am sure they don't have any idea about us. Taehyung didn't tell them anything about us. We are planning to kidnap the boy when Jungkook takes him out on the date. We will set a plan to distract him after knowing his date plan." Janghyun informed him from the other side.

"Good. Update the progress regularly to me."

__________________________________

"What is he doing here?" Jungkook whispered to Jimin giving a tight lipped smile to the guest who was being welcomed with a bright smile from Taehyung.

"Don't be a jealous bitch right now. The last string of sanity left in Taehyung after the stupid stunts you pulled was because of him. Taehyung was occupied at least for some time everyday learning chess because of his challenge. So be grateful, you ungrateful idiot." Jimin dissed him, not leaving him with any chance to speak further.

Jungkook's gaze again traveled to the interaction between the two persons who were behaving as if they two met after a long separation. He poked his tongue against his inner cheek rolling his eyes at Taehyung's excitement over a certain annoying reporter's arrival.

"But don't worry. Taehyung was so into it because Namjoon hyung said he will bring you back if he wins against him. So now that you are back he won't be interested in the game anymore." Jimin again added when he saw the struggle of his jealous friend.

"What?... Namjoon hyung? Since when were you so close to that guy?" Jungkook was shocked to hear that. "...wait...so you are telling that he was here everyday?" He was away for merely a week and everyone got so close to this reporter? His brain can't grasp the situation.

"Yes, he is. Don't you see how happy Tae is seeing him? Also...give him some respect he may become your future brother-in-law." Jimin whispered smiling to himself.