54. I love you (finale)

Third person pov:

“Hyung…” Taehyung hugged Jungkook crying. It was really hard for him to see everyone close to him in a blood bath. First Jimin and then Namjoon.

“You are doing great sweetheart. You saved him.” Jungkook said caressing his hair, "Are you feeling tired?" He asked.

“Little…but I'm okay. He…he was trying to save me. He cried…he fought with them for me. He is a good man.” Taehyung mumbled against his chest.

"Yeah…he is. Don't worry. He will be fine." Jungkook said. Yoongi briefed him about everything just now. Taehyung was still alive because Kim Beom is not like his father. He is selfless.

"Hyung…Jimin…how is Jimin? He woke up right?" He asked. Jungkook once again started blaming himself. He should have stayed with Taehyung, then Jimin won't be fighting for his life right now.

“Uhm.. Namjoon hyung woke up just now. Shall we see him?" He asked instead of answering the other and Taehyung nodded. Taehyung has been crying restlessly for everyone that was hurt in this process of saving him.

“Hyung…your hand.” Taehyung looked at Jungkook's arm which has a blood patch. It was the wound from yesterday that was still waiting for Taehyung to be treated.

“Hmm…it was waiting for my angel to heal it.” Jungkook pecked him.

“Is it hurting?" Taehyung asked, cleaning it. "You should have let them treat it.” He pouted with his whole concentration on the wound while Jungkook's eyes were focused on him.

"I told you before…that you will heal me if I'm hurt….ah…what?" Jungkook hissed when Taehyung applied more pressure on his wound.

“I know it was to ease my worries…but..but you should have let them treat you. What if it's infected?” He complained glaring at him when Jungkook shrieked once again.

“Sorry…does it hurt bad?” Taehyung panicked thinking he pressed it harder. “Yes…blow it so I won't feel pain.” Jungkook smiled when Taehyung started blowing it.

“Done." Taehyung smiled looking at the bandage wrapped messily around Jungkook's hand. He took Jungkook's other hand to drag him to Namjoon though he doesn't know the direction.

Then he remembered the last words he heard from Namjoon before he went blank. “Hyung…what does Joonie hyung mean? He was saying something. I couldn't hear him clearly.” Taehyung looked at Jungkook who pulled him to his lap.

He looked in eyes, his thumb caressing his cheekbone. Taehyung closed his eyes, allowing the other to claim his lips. After a long sensual kiss filled with many emotions they parted looking into each other's eyes.

"Tae…whatever I'm going to tell you now…listen to me carefully and don't panic…hmm?” Jungkook asked him in a gentle tone who nodded with complete focus on his words now.

“H-hyung…like a r-real…real b-brother?” Taehyung asked. His voice barely audible. Jungkook just told him the necessary details, saving some sensitive details for later.

“Tae…he spent ten years trying to save you sweetheart. He is craving your affection. He is waiting to see you now. Let's not make him wait longer…hmm?” Taehyung nodded hugging him again.

As soon as Taehyung saw Namjoon on the bed with his eyes closed he ran to the man falling over him. Namjoon groaned at the pain with a weight on his injured chest. Nevertheless he welcomed his brother's warm hug by embracing him.

Now Taehyung understands why he always felt safe with Namjoon. It was the protective embrace of an older brother that made him feel so. “Hyung…”

"You don't know how much I longed to hear that from you bun. I'm sorry that I'm so late.” Namjoon's voice cracked, once again feeling bad.