47. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon

Third person pov :

Jungkook was sending daggers through his eyes at the man at his door. “He is in his class right now and we have plans after that…so you can leave.” He said and was about to close the door.

“Okay…let me atleast say hello to him. I can wait till his classes are over…. I didn't get to see him for two days.” Namjoon said pushing the door open with force.

“So what?" Jungkook retorted. Just then he heard a voice from behind. “Hyung…” Taehyung came to him, hugging him from behind without noticing Namjoon’s presence. “Why did you come out sweetheart…? You have a class now.” Jungkook asked, turning to him and holding him possessively.

“All done for today." Taehyung replied hugging him back."Namjoon hyung…" He exclaimed when he saw the older. He left Jungkook and went to hug Namjoon. “I missed you hyung."

"I missed you too.” Namjoon smiled at him ruffling his hair and Taehyung giggled. Jungkook made a bitter face pulling Taehyung away from the annoying intruder and ruffled Taehyung's hair in the way he wanted, making him blush. He didn't like it a single bit when Taehyung is letting someone else do something that is always reserved for him.

Taehyung kissed his lips in return and turned to a shocked Namjoon. “Hyung…come in.” He grabbed Namjoon's hand to take him inside so they can start their duel.

“Tae…we are going somewhere. I am waiting for you to finish your classes. Get ready…we will leave in thirty minutes.” Jungkook said stopping him.

“But…game?” Taehyung pouted. "It's okay, bun. We will play tomorrow. Go and get ready.” Namjoon assured him and he left saying okay and kissing Namjoon's cheek.

Jungkook came in front of the reporter blocking him from the sight of retreating Taehyung. “I don't know what your intentions are…but I can say you are not all that you are presenting yourself here…stay away from him.” He warned the other.

"I understand your protectiveness Jungkook…but I don't have any ill intentions towards him.” Namjoon stated calmly.

He is sure that Namjoon has some hidden intentions towards Taehyung. There is only one answer if they are not bad. "Do you have any feelings for him by any chance? He only sees you as a brother…so it's better…” Jungkook's words were cut off when the other erupted into laughter. Jungkook looked at him in confusion. “What's so funny in this?" He asked.

"Or what else? I am aware that he thinks of me as a big brother and also that he loves you so much. He is so innocent and doesn't have any idea of how this wicked world works. So please…never do anything that hurts him. I know you love him a lot too.” Namjoon patted above his heart, passing him a smile.

Jungkook couldn't say anything after hearing him. “Also…thank you. It's been a while since I laughed like that.” Namjoon laughed again before leaving Jungkook alone who was at a loss for words.

Namjoon walked to his house and saw Yoongi waiting for him at the door. “Hello! I'm Min Yoongi. Cold case department head. Sangpo station.” He introduced himself.

"Kim Namjoon. Investigative reporter. SKN News." Namjoon forwarded his hand for a handshake. “Let's go inside." He invited the officer.

“I heard a lot about you and always wanted to meet you. Finally here we are. I am a fan of yours." Yoongi said once they were in the living room.

“You are quite famous too Mr.Min. Heard a lot from my peers and from Seokjin too about how diligent and passionate you are." Namjoon replied walking to the kitchen. “Please take a seat. What do you like to have?" He asked.