Ch. 47: Sweet Sounds

~{ Sun's POV }~

Moon had taken Solice to the park to see the outside world more and to explore. That left me and Eclipse alone at the house. Normally, Eclipse would wear a simple shirt and shorts, but today was different. They decided to wear a grey and white sweater, white short shorts, and little pastel blue cloud socks. And what better to treat something so cute than in bed?

I sneak up to Eclipse, who is just laying on the bed, playing on a Nintendo Switch. I pounce on top of them, causing them to yelp. They look up at me and calm down. "Sunny! You scared me!" They giggle as they go to turn around to face me. But I stop them. I push them deeper into the bed, my hands pressing against the curves in their back. They shiver and look up at me. "S-Sunny?" They stutter. I don't reply as I slowly move their sweater up, my hands gliding up their back. They grab the pillow and squeeze it, softly whining.

I trace my fingers back down their back after fully moving their sweater up. Then, I reach my fingers to the fabrics of those shorts that tighten around Eclipse's body perfectly. I slowly dig my fingers under the fabric, pulling them with a tug. Eclipse softly gasps as I feel their legs kicking behind me. I pull their shorts slightly before letting go and letting my hands glide down their body before going back up to restart the process. I slowly slide my hands up their back, pulling them back down to their shorts with a tug. Without any warning, I rip their shorts down, a yelp escaping Eclipse. I kick away the peice of unnecessary clothing that hides their pretty body from me.

I grab their thin-wire tail and yank it up, Eclipse's back arcing with it. I let go of their tail and grab their inner thighs. I slowly part them, revealing the beautiful pink and red mess in between their legs, dripping in anticipation. "Aaaww~ You've been dreaming, haven't you Clipsy~?" I slide a finger up their sensitive and small folds, a moan following after. I snap my glance up to Eclipse's red face. Those pretty yellow eyes practically burned into mine, begging without words. Eclipse was innocent and still hadn't yet understood all of this properly yet, which certainly made this a wild ride. Their members may have been big, but that wasn't the same story for their tight little hole. Quiet literally, it was small.

This made it need a rough thrust for any entry. The long digits of my fingers slowly slip into his slick entrance. They grip the pillow tighter, softly whimpering under me. All that bark with no bite, I suppose. I start moving, my fingers slowly pumping in and out. Eclipse whines loudly, squeezing the pillow tighter. My other hand travels to theirs, gripping it down onto the bed, our fingers locking together. With my other fingers that are still nuzzled deep in their tight hole, I start making a scissoring motion to spread them out. A slightly louder whine was all I needed to know they were ready.

I pull my own shorts down, my member snaking out of the cloth. I gently spread their legs and prod at their hole. Before any other reaction, I enter with one quick thrust, feeling their tight walls clenching around my member. "A-Ah~! Y-You're too b-big~!!" Eclipse moans. But I start thrusting. Gingerly, with each pump, a soft kiss is placed on their neck. Their lewd noises fill the room and my audio recievers delightfully. Eclipse's moans follow each plap of our bodies connecting swiftly. They clench tighter around my member, but I don't stop. With each thrust, I reach my peak higher. One last slam deep into Eclipse's tight hole was all I needed to finally reach my climax. The hot, slightly orange tinted liquid filling Eclipse to the brim. Eclipse screams a moan, gripping the pillow as tight as possible, reaching their own high, only to slowly come back down.

They pant heavily, their breath slightly showing. I smile and slowly pull out, the liquid leaving a string of it. I grab a few tissues from the nightstand and wipe my member. I get up and throw the tissue away. I then pick Eclipse up and carry them to the bathroom. I set them in the tub and fill it up with warm water and bubbles. I gently clean them, their soft purrs being the only sound except for the waving of the water. After, I dry them off and dress them up in cute pajamas, despite it not even being 5:00 PM. I carry them to the living room and lie them down. I leave for my own shower. After that, I change the bed sheets, then I leave back to Eclipse.

The poor boy had already fallen asleep. I smile and crawl on top of them and softly cuddle and cradle them.

After about 10 minutes of just sweet cuddles, I hear sirens? I look outside and see police cars driving by...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger again, haha! >:D Enjoy bottom Eclipse

Word Count: 873