Ch. 63: Threats

~{ No One's POV }~

Wendy was just nearing the exit of the Pizza Plex after finding what she needed. But the only one left living here, he didn't want that. Moon's life would be back to normal and he'd go back to not existing, not to mention, someone might find him when they decide to rebuild the Plex and scrap him. He was furious that Wendy had actually managed to get the one thing he hoped no one would find since he himself couldn't even find it before.

He stalked each step she took, staring at her with his white pupils and almost non-existent mouth, granted that he barely used it to look like he was talking since it wasn't required, everyone else had just gotten into a habit of doing it. Anyways, he readied himself for an attack, his long claws scraping the walls as he dragged it across it. It made a small sound and Wendy whipped her head to the direction. "Hello?" She asked, fear and hope in her voice. Fear that it was a random dangerous stranger and hope that it was one of the animatronics.

He froze but quickly collected himself and got close to the floor to stay out of sight. Wendy stared in the direction, getting a bad feeling. So, she ignored it and walked faster to the exit. She was nearly there as she could see the light from outside. Just as she was about to pass the pillar that was over the doors, he rushed to her and attacked her ankles, giving a hard scratch to her right one. She screamed, one from the pain, and two from the terror and shock. In instinct, she kicked as much as she could before she tripped from the cut, holding herself up with the pillar. The animatronic tackled her, clawing at her hands to grab the hard drive, which she kept clutched in her fingers. She kicked his stomach with her left foot, making him loose his grip on her. She quickly got back up and kicked his head to weaken him. He grabbed her leg in response and let out growls of frustration.

"Just give it here!!" He yelled, pulling her leg and reaching for the hard drive again. His voice, it was so dark and there was obvious fury, poisoning his words. She yanked one of the spiky rays, the sharpness giving her hand something similar to a paper cut but she didn't care. He missed his attack and pulled away from her.

She took the chance and ran out, going over the pillar and through the door frame. She ran to Alayna's car as Alayna was on her phone. Wendy yanked the door open and threw herself in, slamming the door shut. The animatronic was running, he wanted so badly to get that hard drive. Wendy screamed, "DRIVE ALAYNA!!" Alayna had already been spooked by Wendy's fast movements but she didn't question, she turned the car to drive and instantly pressed the gas, driving fast. It was just in time. The animatronic would've broken the gas if she had went any slower, in fact he had scratched the glass and was just a few inches too far away to fully reach the car.

Wendy panted and looked out of the window, seeing the animatronic in the sunlight...He was huge, but he was actually a foot shorter than Eclipse, about 8 feet tall. His pitch black eye with those pinpoint white pupils, they shook her to the core. His sharp appearance, each part of him counting as a danger hazard. He just stood there, staring at them as they drove away...He failed. He was too late. And Wendy, she had done it. At the cost of a new trauma but it was worth it. She knew it was.

...

Shortly, Alayna had driven back to the hospital. She didn't question Wendy and just comforted her when they parked. She knew her friend needed nothing more than to just get at least a minute without all of this. They hugged silently. Alayna wondered what had just happened and Wendy, she didn't even know. She was proud of herself, she was scared, she was terrified even, she was confused, it was just everything as too much.

After about half an hour of Alayna comforting Wendy, Alayna offered to let Wendy spend the night with her. Wendy accepted. She didn't want to be in the hospital that night, even though she felt bad for making Moon wait for that sweet relief and for leaving Solice alone. But she decided she needed it for herself, it was her best option. So, Alayna brought Wendy to her house. She still didn't question Wendy about her experience and they just has fun. They watched movies, played games and just bonded. When they went to sleep, Wendy slept on the couch peacefully and fully engulfed in comfort. Alayna slept in her room, happy that her friend was happy too. And with that, the day was over.

//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\

Yaayy a new chapter! Hope this isn't too much angst for anybody-

Word Count: 854