Ch. 21: Learning

~{ Eclipse's POV}~

I woke up with Sun and Moon asleep on my chest. They were so cute asleep. Sun had began nuzzling deeper down on me. I chuckled as Sun had gotten comfortable and Moon started grumbling in his sleep. I dragged down my hand from their neck to their waist for both of them. Moon made a small growl and Sun arched his back with a whine. I decided to pet at their waist for comfort. Apparently, Sunny was pretty sensitive here, and so was Moon. Bit, Moon did a better job at hiding his pleasure tha Sun did.

I decided to be more light and careful with my touch, as to not wake them up. Sun swiftly flipped over onto his back, still asleep. Moon tried to keep his composure but he soon shook my hand off of him, clearly awake. "Your so mean" Moon says. I chuckle as Sun pulls my arm in a hug to get comfy. "Sorry, Stardust~ How could I make it up to you?" I ask. He grumbles, "Kisses." He acts like he's mad, but I can tell he's just flustered.

So, I use my lower arm and my upper arm together to pull him up to my face. I kiss him slowly from his neck and up. I kiss on his cheek, then on his lips. He melts in the kiss with a shiver. I release and look in his beautiful red and blue eyes. "How was that~?" He blushes after I ask and growls. He digs his head in my neck and bite down. I yelp and blush, the new feeling hurting but also feeling good.

Moon started nibbling everywhere on my neck. I accidentally made a really weird noise when he reached a really sensitive spot. "Did you just moan!?" He shouts as he lets go and looks at me. I blush a lot but I still reply. "Wh-What's that?" I ask. "Oh yeah, that's right. We haven't taught you anything about that stuff. Well, maybe if your comfortable, we can show you through experience~?" He asks teasingly. I still don't know what he means so I shrug my shoulders.

"Mmmnghh...stop being so looouud!" Sun said groggily as he sat up and looked at me and Moon. He seemed surprised a little but he smiled after. He turned over on his stomach and looked at me. "What's been going on while I was asleep, Clipsy~?" He asks with a tease-y tone.

I blush a lot and look away. "So naughty~ Ignoring me like that needs a punishment~! What do you think, Moony~?" Sun says as he looks over to Moon. "I think that's a great idea~ The question is, what punishment would fit such a crime~?" Moon replies. I shake my head frantically as Sun and Moon chuckle at me.

I whine and Sun whispers something to Moon. They both nod to each other after Sun pulls away and then they look at me. I blush more and they both begin kissing everywhere! They kiss me on my neck, my face, my shoulders, my arms, and even a little bit of my chest! I squeak, whine, and make that weird noise again a few times. I've tried to push them away but everytime I do, they bite where they're kissing at that spot.

It feels great but also weird in a way. It makes me feel something I've never felt before! I want more of this feeling. Oh yeah, I should probably ask what this is. "W-Wait~ Ah~ Wh-Why do I-I feel like this!?" I make that noise more while I speak and Sun and Moon began biting and kissing much more rough.