Meeting Archer

"Mommy, can I bring my caws?", 3-year-old Archer asked his mom, hugging her leg. "Yeah, just remember not to lose them", Taylor warned, picking the boy up and setting him in his car seat while security got themselves situated. "Mommy is your friend Twavis nice?", Archer asked from the backseat, swinging his legs. "Yes, Travis is very nice and excited to meet you", Taylor assured, looking at the boy through the rear mirror.

They pulled up into Travis's driveway, exiting the car. Taylor took a deep breath, hoping she wasn't getting her son's hopes up. She had made the mistake of letting him meet Matty Healy too early and Archer was crushed when he found out he wouldn't see him again even though he was never a fan of the stranger. "His house is small", Archer observed, being set on the ground after his mom unbuckled him. "Shh, Archer. That's not very nice and his house is pretty big compared to most houses. Remember, Mommy just has a lot of money so we have a really big house, most people don't". 

Archer had lost interest halfway through and picked up one of the toy trucks he dropped. 

"Taylor!", Travis said with a big grin, answering the front door. "Hi Travis", she said, blushing slightly. All she wanted to do was run into his arms and kiss him but they agreed to play the 'friends' card until Taylor was sure that Archer liked Travis. Archer immediately clutched Taylor's leg, hiding behind it. "It's ok, Travis is nice, remember?", Taylor said gently. She felt Archer nod, his blue eyes wide. "And you must be Archer", Travis said, bending down on his level. Archer nodded shyly. "I know it's scary meeting someone, but I was wondering if you wanted to go inside so I could give you a present I got for you". Archer immediately perked up, loosening his grip on his mom's leg and looking up at her for permission. "You can go ahead", Taylor encouraged, ruffling his blonde hair. 

Archer sat on the couch on his mom's lap while Travis retrieved the gift. "Here you go", Travis said, handing a bag that had trucks on it to Archer. "What do you say?", Taylor reminded but it was too late. He quickly opened it, taking out a remote-controlled dump truck. Archer's jaw dropped. "What do you say?", Taylor said, smiling at her son's sudden joy. "Thank you", Archer exclaimed with a big smile, asking his mom to open it for him. "Thank you", Taylor mouthed to Travis with a smile, taking the toy out of the box for Archer. "Here, I'll get batteries", Travis said, leaving the living room to get batteries. "Archer, do you like it?", Taylor asked the happy boy. Archer nodded happily, burying his face in her lap. "Do you like Travis so far?", Taylor asked, rubbing his back. Archer lifted his head. "Travis is so much better than Matty", he said, pushing the truck back and forth while he waited for batteries. 

Travis stood in the doorway, smiling at his beautiful girl. He loved how much he loved Archer and he hoped that someday he and Archer could be close like father and son. 

Travis came out of his hiding spot in the doorway, unscrewing the bottom of the truck and inserting the batteries. "There you go, bud", Travis said, handing the toy to the giddy boy. "Thanks", Archer said, pressing the buttons on the remote. "It won't work", he said dissapointedly. "Here, let me help", Travis offered, taking the remote from the boy. "Well first, you have to make sure the switch is facing up so it's on. Then, you press the top button to go forward and the one that faces down to go back. The ones on the sides go left or right", Travis taught. Taylor watched this interaction, and the soothing feeling of home washed over her. Sure, she'd been to Travis's house several times before, but never had she seen him do something that made her want to strip naked and allow him to get her pregnant so badly before. Taylor fought the horney feelings that were creeping up inside with all her might, having to look at her phone to distract herself. Travis noticed this because he looked at her with a knowing smirk. 

Archer drove the car around the house, crashing into many things in the process. "Sorry", Taylor said when they heard it run into the wall from the other side of the house. "It's fine", Travis said, sitting beside her. He made sure Archer was on the other side of the house before he wrapped his arm around Taylor. Taylor smiled, pecking his lips. "Did I turn you on when I showed Archer how to use the trash truck?", Travis asked, putting a hand on her thigh. "Mhmm", Taylor moaned, nodding. "Does that feel good?", Travis asked, a mischievous grin on his lips. "Travis, stop", Taylor whined. Travis didn't stop and continued to move his hand up higher till Taylor couldn't take it anymore and straddled Travis's lap, pressing a hard kiss to his lip. 

Luckily, Archer was racing laps around the dining room table at this time so his eyes didn't lose their innocence. "Are you sure", Travis breathed out in between kisses, cupping her butt. "Mhmm, should we move to your bedroom?", Taylor breathed out, biting her lip as Travis kissed her neck. Travis nodded, picking her up and carrying her upstairs. "Archer, I'll be right back. I'm using the bathroom!", Taylor called but Archer was too distracted to hear. 

Travis set her down on the bed, hovering over her. "Are you sure?", he checked, caressing her leg. "Mhmmm", Taylor mumbled, nodding eagerly, reaching up to kiss him hard. Taylor noticed that a certain member was growing and smiled through the kiss, knowing she had that effect on him. Travis took his shirt off and played with the hem of her shirt, kissing her softly along her collarbone. 

They lay beside each other, both equally out of breath. "That was good", Taylor said, smiling. "That was one of the best ones of my life", Travis agreed, pressing a soft kiss to her lips and putting his clothes back on.

"Ready to go?", Travis asked, kissing her head as she fixed her makeup. "Yep", she replied. They walked downstairs and loaded into the car to go to the Chiefs game early so Travis could warm up.

Archer walked ahead while Taylor squeezed his hand, feeling true happiness.