In A World Of Boys He's A Gentleman pt.4

Assuming it was one of her broke-ass friends's Amazon orders arriving, she opened the door and was surprised to find Travis standing at the door. 

He held a bouquet of beautiful flowers and a box of her favorite chocolates. 

"Travis?", she asked, happy to see him but wondering what he was doing here. 

"Hey Tay. Sorry for showing up unexpected. I tried to find you at work but your friends told me you took the day off because you weren't feeling good?", asked Travis, Taylor welcoming him in and shutting the front door behind him.

"Yeah", answering Travis, accepting his peck on the lips. "I think I caught a bug or something".

"I'm sorry. Oh, I got you these", he said, handing her the flowers and chocolates. 

"Oh, thank you Travis", she smiled, reaching up to kiss him. 

She placed the flowers in a vase with water in it and set the chocolates on the counter.

"Your welcome baby", he said. 

They sat on the couch, Taylor laying her head on his shoulder. 

Taylor felt Travis gently rub her thigh and wrap his arm cozily around her. 

She hummed contently, snuggling closer to him. 

Taylor's stomach rumbled. "Are you hungry baby?", asked Travis. 

Taylor nodded.

"Does anything sound good? I can go get you something from somewhere if you'd like", offered Travis, kissing her temple. 

Taylor shook her head no. "I don't think I can keep that down right now", admitted Taylor. 

"Ok, if something sounds good just let me know", offered Travis. 

He reclined his seat, pulling Taylor into his side. He kissed her temple, pulling her head to his chest. Gently, he rubbed the side of her figure, making Taylor release a sigh of contentment. 

"Does this feel good?", asked Travis. 

Taylor nodded. "Yeah, thanks", she whispered, scooting her head into the crook of his neck, kissing his bare chest. 

"Of course baby", he said quietly, not wanting to disturb her. 

Taylor felt her body completely relax on Travis's comforting chest. She was about to fall into complete, restful sleep when suddenly a wave of nausea ran through her tired self. 

She groaned, shooting up. She grabbed the small plastic trashcan, emptying her stomach's contents. It was mostly watery due to her already releasing her dinner. 

"I'm so sorry baby", sympathized Travis.

Taylor groaned, still hunched over the trash can. She sighed, realizing that she was done for now. 

She let out a whimper, falling back onto Travis. 

"Shh", soothed Travis, rubbing her arm. 

"I don't feel good", she mumbled sadly. Being sick turned her into a baby. 

"I'm sorry baby. You'll feel better soon", soothed Travis. 

"I don't know", sobbed Taylor. 

"What do you mean baby? Of course you'll get better soon", said Travis, confused. 

"T..t..Trav", she sobbed, clutching his shirt as she let it all out. 

"Shh, you can tell me once you calm down sweetie", he said, rubbing her back while pecking her forehead. 

Taylor's breathing became staggered and a struggle, so Travis took matters into his own hands. 

"Shh, breathe for me baby. Breathe in", said Travis, demonstrating. "And breathe out", he said. 

Travis was worried for Taylor. She usually wasn't this emotional.

"Hey, hey. Listen to me. You can tell me anything at all. I love you, nothing scares me", he comforted. He was shocked he said he loved her out loud, but he did. He really loved Taylor. 

"You love me?", she asked, still sobbing but looking into Travis's eye. 

"I love you so much honey", Travis said, a little hurt that she didn't say she loved him back. 

"You shouldn't", she said in a hushed tone.

Travis was a little hurt, but he understood she was deeply upset about something. 

"Well, too late baby, because I love you so, so much. I'd do anything for you. Now tell me sweetheart what's wrong", Travis encouraged, pressing his forehead against Taylor's, placing a gentle kiss to her nose. 

"I.. I can't", she stuttered, hiccuping. 

Thanks for reading!