Eras Tour pt.5

Taylor scrunched her eyes, seeing the light beam through the living room window. She groaned, but then she felt another person's body warmth. She looked into Travis's eyes, smiling. "Hey", she said groggily. 

"Good morning beautiful", said Travis. "You were sleepy last night", he commented, Taylor standing up slowly and stretching. "Yeah, i'm sorry I fell asleep on you", she apologized. "Don't be. I never mind". 

"What sounds good for breakfast?", asked Taylor. "You make breakfast too?", he asked surprised. She laughed. "Yes, I make breakfast. And I insist. I mean, you were my warm mattress last night so I owe you one". 

Travis reached into the cabinet and pulled out a pancake mix. "You want pancakes?", she asked. "If you're willing to make them", he said. She laughed. "Of course". 

Taylor fired up the griddle and mixed the pancake mix into a bowl. "You look beautiful when you wake up, you know that?". Travis sat at a bar stool that faced Taylor and smiled at her. "You're joking, right? When I wake up I look like a New York street rat". Travis smiled bigger. "You look radiant. Your eyes are so beautiful everyday, but your morning eyes do something to me", he admitted. She blushed. 

"Stop Trav. You're making me blush", she said, giggling. 

They sat at the barstools together while they ate. "I'm going to miss you when you have to leave today", Taylor admitted, looking down at the granite counter-top. "Hey, look at me", Travis said, putting his hand on her chin to make her look at him. They swerved their barstools so they were facing each other.

"We'll see each other again soon. I had a really great time with you, Tay", Travis said, smiling into he blue eyes. "Yeah", she agreed. 

They looked into each other's eyes for a few moments, memorizing each other's eyes. 

Slowly, Travis leaned his head in closer slowly. "Can I?", Travis asked, his lips only an inch away from Taylor's. Taylor nodded. Travis pressed his lips against hers softly, smiling into the kiss. He pulled away a few moments later, their foreheads pressed against each other. Travis moved his hands from her middle to her thighs, rubbing them softly. "That was... perfect", Taylor said, pulling her head away from his. She smiled, looking at his handsome features. "You're perfect, sweetheart", responded Travis, kissing her forehead softly

Taylor blushed. She wrapped her arms around his neck, scooting closer to him. Travis wrapped his arms around her middle, pressing his face into her neck. 

Travis packed after breakfast, packing while Taylor changed into new clothes. She hurried so she could spend as much time with him as she could. "That was fast", Travis chuckled, seeing her open the guest bedroom door. 

Travis wore black sweat pants and a Chiefs hoodie, keeping it cozy for the flight back to Kansas City. Taylor wore black leggings and a white tank top. 

Taylor smiled, sitting on the guest bed while she watched him pack up. "What time are you scheduled to take off?", asked Taylor, playing with her hair. It was her go-to when she was nervous.

"I take off at 12", replied Travis. "So we have time?", Taylor asked, trying to hide her smirk. "Yeah, we have about an hour before I have to leave for the flight", he agreed, not getting the hint. "Ok, not bad", she said. 

Thanks for reading! Part 6 is already written and it's getting published later tonight and it may or may not be only a spicy scene. Thanks for all the views! <3