Mary's Song pt.3

WARNING: SMUT

This is a very long chapter!

Travis and Taylor's relationship bloomed. They had said their I love you's and spent every second they could together.

Taylor and Travis sat on the outside benches outside of their high school, waiting for the bus to take them home. Flocks of other kids gathered around them but to Taylor and Travis, it was just the two of them.

They sat beside each other, Travis wrapping his arm around Taylor as she held the hand that was draped over her shoulder. She lay her head on his shoulder, Travis lightly pecking her head.

As usual, the bus driver was late, so the kids gathered at the bus stop, some leaning against trees and others sitting on the gravel or benches.

Travis didn't take his eyes off of Taylor the whole time, showing all the other boys he knew had a crush on her that she was his now.

"You're beautiful", he whispered in her ear, kissing the space behind her ear.

Taylor felt flutters, sparks shocking her body.

"Trav", she smiled, feeling him move his right hand to her inner thigh.

Taylor took a sharp breath, feeling his hand move higher up her thigh.

"Travis", she muttered, biting her lip to keep herself from embarrassing herself.

"Somebody's horny", observed Travis quietly.

"I wish I could say you're wrong", whimpered Taylor, feeling Travis massage the skin of her inner thigh.

"Here's a deal. You, me, and dinner. I'll pick you up at 6 tonight", he said, pecking her cheek.

"My parents are gone.They have a parent teacher conference with Austin's teachers, so sure, why not. Where?", asked Taylor, crossing her leg over Travis's.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out", he smiled, bopping her nose with his finger.

"Tell me", she begged.

"Aren't you begging", he smirked.

"Trav, I swear, if you make one more joke about sex I might just lose it because you have no idea how horny I am right now", said Taylor, just quiet enough for Travis to hear.

Travis couldn't help but smile proudly at how cute she got when she was horny.

Eventually, the bus arrived, Taylor and Travis beating the rush of students hand in hand, rushing to the back of the bus.

Since it was Taylor's turn to have the window seat, Travis sat in the aisle. Travis's hand lay on her upper thigh, his touch alone making Taylor close her eyes, leaning against the window.

"Everything ok baby?", Travis asked, smirking. He loved that he could make Taylor as horny as she made him everyday.

"I swear Kelce", she muttered.

The bus hit a bump in the road. Since the bumps were especially harsh in the back of the bus, they got the worst of the bump. But during the process, Travis's hand pressed against her throbbing core.

Taylor bit her lip to withhold her moan, muffling most of it.

Travis smirked, scooting closer to Taylor so nobody saw his poor girlfriend breathing suspiciously heavy.

"You ok baby?", he asked, kissing her head.

Taylor didn't care who saw at this point. She took Travis's hand in her own, massaging her throbbing core.