Might As Well Be Drunk Pt.2

Light streamed through the curtains, making Taylor groan and shift in her sleep. But it was too late for her to fall back asleep because a terrible pounding headache rang through her head. She patted her hand to the other side of the bed, hitting Travis in the shoulder. 

He jolted awake. "Morning Tay", he yawned. "Oh, my head", she groaned. "See, this is what happens when you drink too much", Travis said, smiling while pressing a kiss to her temple. 

"I think I'm going to throw up", she groaned, sitting up in bed with her messy dirty blonde curls. "Let's get you to the toilet", said Travis, helping her up and leading her to the toilet. "I don't want to", she quivered. "You don't want to what?", he asked softly as Taylor keeled before the toilet waiting to throw up. "Throw up", she whimpered. "I know baby. Just get it over with sweetheart, you'll be glad you got it over with", Travis encouraged, sitting beside her while rubbing circles on her back. Taylor whimpered before her dinner reappeared inside the toilet. "There you go Tay", Travis said to a sick Taylor. 

Once she finished, she said, "I'm never drinking again", she grumbled, Travis picking her up with her hands around his neck and her legs straddling his hips. "Do you want to go downstairs?", Travis asked. Taylor nodded while hiding her face in the crook of her man's neck.

Travis carried Taylor downstairs and placed her on the couch, laying a kiss on top of her head before spreading a blanket on her. "Hangover smoothie", she mumbled grogily. "Ok sweetie. Would my huge 7 incher be more of a hangover treat?", Travis asked, mocking her previous drunk talk. 

Taylor hid her face in her pillow, groaning. "Did I say that while I was drunk?", she asked. "Mhmm, you did girlie. And in front of Brittney and Patrick", Travis said, making Taylor hide her body in the blanket and her face in the pillow. 

"I'm so embarrassed", she said, kicking her legs. "Hey, don't be embarrassed. You only asked me to pull it out in front of everybody at the bar. You and Brittney were chanting for me to just whip it out like that", Travis, feeling oddly amused by Taylor's high amount of embarrassment. He plopped the various types of fruit into the blender, pouring out into a cup for Taylor.

"I'm so sorry", she said, near tears. "Hey, I'm sorry. I shouldn't make fun of the things you do when you're drunk", Travis apologized. He sat beside her on the couch, setting the smoothie in front of her on the coffee table. "Come here baby girl", he soothed, pulling her into his side. 

She hid her face in him in embarrassment, him stroking her hair while kissing her forehead softly. "You weren't the only one being wild, baby. Brittney was also being crazy with you", Travis said, trying to make her feel better. 

"What did she do?", Taylor asked, suddenly perking her head up. "She... she um. She made fun of Patrick's dick for only being four inches", said Travis, trying to suppress a smile. 

Taylor started cracking up, much to Travis's delight. "She did?", Taylor asked in disbelief, taking a sip of her smoothie. "Yep. And you guys were being so loud in the backseat when we took you guys home from the bar that we had to stop in some random parking lot and move Brittney to the front seat and I moved to sit in the back with you", Travis informed, smiling at Taylor suddenly finding humor in this. 

"Tay, you're so funny when you're drunk. Patrick and I had such a hard time not laughing the whole time. And get this, the owner of the bar you guys were at had to call me and Pat to tell us to get you because you were pretending to strip on one of the poles that is used for building support", laughed Travis, making Taylor throw herself into Travis laughing. 

Taylor had three kinds of laughs. The first was her interview laugh, which wasn't necessarily fake but it wasn't her real laugh, more of a polite laugh. The second was with someone she didn't know very well, which was a bit more genuine than the interview laugh. And the third was reserved for her family and friends. If the joke was so funny, she would make weird inhale noises like snorting or grunting. She would often throw herself on them if it was that extreme, which in this situation, it was. 

"Oh my. This beats the first drunk Taylor video when all I did was dance funnily and ruffle my hair", breathed Taylor, taking another sip of her smoothie.  

She leaned into Travis's shoulder, taking the remote and turning on Friends. "I love this show", she mumbled as Travis rubbed her arm softly. "Mhmm, it is a good show", he agreed, kissing her forehead, then both cheeks, then lastly leaving one softly on her lips. "Mhmm", moaned Taylor. "Tay", Travis warned. But once Taylor was turned on, there was no stopping.

 She reached her hand down to his member, stroking it through his pants then slipping it through the sweatpants elastic. "Fuck Tay", Travis said, breathing heavily. "Thought I'd pay you back for taking care of me drunk", she whispered in his ear. "You.. you dddon't have to", Travis said, closing his eyes and laying his head back in pleasure. "You like that Daddy?", she asked seductively, pulling the top part of his sweatpants down. She leaned her head down, letting his member pass her lips. "Mhmm", Taylor moaned. Travis let in labored breaths, gripping onto her head and helping her bob her head in the perfect rhythm. Travis let out a low, husky moan. "I'm gonna finish baby", he warned, feeling his stomach tighten. Taylor nodded, ready for it. "Do it in my mouth", she said over his moans and harsh breathing. Travis nodded, finishing in her mouth. 

Taylor groaned, swallowing it. "You're way too good at that Taylor", Travis said with a content smile, pulling his pants back up and handing Taylor the smoothie again, making her take another sip. 

they spent the rest of the day cuddled up, Travis giving Taylor aspirin for her headache and re-watching her favorite shows with her. 

Thanks for reading! I know it's not as good as the first part was, but I added some smut so I hope that made up for it;) Anyways, don't forget to vote or comment! <3