Period...

Travis lay on the bed scrolling on his phone when he heard sobs erupt from the bathroom. Curious, he turned off his phone and knocked on the bathroom door. "Tay, baby, everything ok?". "I'm fine", she said frusteratedly. "What is it, baby?", Travis asked, not convinced. When  she didn't reply, he opened the door to see Taylor looking at he blood soaked underwear. "Oh, I'm sorry. Do you need a pad?", Travis asked kindly. Taylor nodded. 

Travis returned, handing Taylor a pad. "Thanks", she sniffled. "Hey, it's ok. We'll have a chill night tonight with takeout of whatever you want, a movie marathon and plenty of cuddles", Travis comforted, Taylor pulling her pants back up to wash her hands. "Sounds good?", Travis asked, his arms circling her waist. "No. I want ice cream too", Taylor said, her lower lip quivering. "Of course Tay. Anything for you. Now what do you want me to order for takeout?", he comforted pulling her into his arms. "Tacos", she mumbled against his chest. "Right on it", he answered, kissing her forehead. "Now you change into your coziest PJ's and meet me on the couch". A smile tugged at the corners of Taylor's cheeks. "There's my pretty girl's smile", Travis grinned. 

Travis ordered the tacos and Taylor changed, them meeting on the couch. "Hey beautiful", Travis greeted, Taylor sitting beside him. "Don't lie Trav. I'm breaking out", she sighed, curling her head against Travis's chest. Travis kissed her head softly. his head laying to rest on hers while she scrolled on the TV to find a show. "You ok with this one?", Taylor asked, curling closer into Travis. Her right leg lay ontop of his, his arm encircling her body. "Anything you want babe", he said, stroking her hair with his free hand. 

About 15 minutes later, the food arrived and security arrived, placing the food on the couch, them thanking him. "I'm starving", Taylor muttered. He handed her her taco, her finishing it quickly. "Easy there", warned Travis, instintly regretting it. "Sorry, i'm just bleeding out of my vagina, sorry if i'm eating too fast for you", Taylor said, giving him a side eye. "I'm sorry for saying that baby. I didn't mean it", Travis pleaded, and thankfully, Taylor brushed it off. 

After they finished their food, Taylor was laying in Travis's arms, her eyelids slowly getting heavier. 

Suddenly, her head shot up, her hands flying to her abdomen area. "Cramps", Travis whispers, his grip on her tightening. Taylor nods, groaning. "I've got you baby", he says quietly. He pulls up her shirt and places his hands on her uterus area, massaging the area. "Does that feel good baby?", Travis asked, kissing her temple. "Mhmm. You're the best", Taylor moans. "Goodness Tay", Travis laughs. "Sorry, this is just turning me on", Taylor says, looking him in the eyes. "Tay, I'm sorry, but no. You need to rest",  Travis insisted. 

They spend the rest of the night in each other's arms, kissing, talking, and Travis comforting Taylor.

Sorry it was short! I only had like 30 mins to write it lmao. Don't forget to comment or vote! If you have any ideas just lml!<3