Eras Tour pt.7

Travis exited the plane, still thinking about Taylor and how stunning she is. Out of all the men who'd gladly date her, she chose him. That was an honor.

He got in his car, exiting the life of luxury and limos. 

"Daddy!", screamed Willow, running into his arms. "Willow! You're so big now!", exclaimed Travis even though it had only been two days. 

"How as she mom?," asked Travis, kissing Willow's forehead. "She was great! Oh, Willow, do you want to go and get Daddy's present?", Donna asked, Willow nodding. "A present?", asked Travis, setting Willow down. She squealed as she ran to retrieve the present. 

"Someone's smiling", Donna inquired. "Me? Oh", Travis blushed. "So, how was the hotel in New York? I've heard they're kinda trashy?", asked Donna, a pointed question. "What hotel?", asked Travis. "Gotcha! I knew you'd end up staying at the mystery girl's place", said Donna. 

Travis blushed. "Mom", he groaned. Luckily, Willow ran in, holding a white bag that Willow obviously drew on. 

"What's this?", Travis asked in his surprise voice. "Your pesent!", exclaimed Willow, giggling as she handed it to her dad. "I wonder what it is. Is it... legos?", Travis teased. Willow squealed with laughter, thinking her dad was hilarious. "No silly!", said Willow. "Open it!", Willow encouraged, getting her inpatients from her father. 

Travis took the object out of the bag. It was a drawing of Travis holding a stick figure Willow's hand on a canvas board. Behind them was a sloppy rainbow and in Travis's arms was a cat. "Willow, I love it! Thank you so much sweetheart!", Travis exclaimed, squatting to Willow's level and pulling her into his arms, kissing her cheek repetitively. It tickled Willow, so she giggled, asking for him to stop.

Donna watched the cute interaction between her son and her granddaughter. "She was asking for you all the time, so we decided to make a picture of you, right Willow?", said Donna. 

Willow nodded her head of pigtails. She looked truly adorable with her hair and big hazel eyes. 

"I love it baby". Travis picked her up and kissed her cheek once more. "Hang on the fige?", asked Willow, trying to say fridge. "Of course! In fact, let's frame it and put it in Daddy's office", suggested Travis. "Yay!", exclaimed Willow. "Did Grandma do your hair? You look so pretty girlie", complement Travis. "She did my haiw", said Willow, touching one of her pigtails. "I could teach you a thing or two about styling hair", said Donna. "Yes Mama", he agreed.

"Daddy, where did you go?", asked Willow in the car ride back home. "I was visiting a friend", said Travis. "Who?", she asked. Willow as currently in he ask a million question phase. "You don't know her", said Travis, tapping his thumbs against the steering wheel at the red light. "Who?", she repeated. 

Travis sighed. "Her name is Taylor", he said. "Cat lady?", Willow squealed. "Yes, cat lady", said Travis, turning right. "Can I see her?", asked Willow, playing with her new stuffed cat plushy. 

"Maybe girlie", said Travis. 

While Travis was on his flight...

Taylor shut the door, seeing the limo disappear in the distance. She sighed, looking at the couch and the bar stools that they had recently sat on. She missed him already and he had just left. 

Having the whole day to do nothing, she scooped up Benjamin and cuddled her in her room. At this point, Taylor would be happy smelling his scent. 

Suddenly, she saw his red Chiefs sweatshirt lying across the floor. She scrambled to get it, putting it on and being engulfed in his attractive scent.