chapter 63 - cookies

Author's note: I'm fine. Enjoy.

"Jack? Are these meant to be smiley faces?” Tracey questioned as she picked up a cookie from the wire rack and scrutinised the icing.

“No, they're boobs!” Ginni answered excitedly. “I got the recipe from your dad, he taught me to how to shape—”

Tracey sighed. “Did you also ask for his bubble bath concoction?” She asked sarcastically.

“No, should I?” Ginni asked seriously. “maybe I will next time—”

“Jack, I was kidding,” Tracey said, rolling her eyes. She held up the cookie she was holding. “Can I eat this?”

“No!” Ginni yelled, slapping the cookie from her hand. He searched through the pile of cookies he'd made and pulled out one. “This is yours, see the boobs are shaped like yours—”

Tracey stared at the cookie Ginni held out then glanced warily at the rest. “Are these all shaped on a particular person’s boobs?” She clutched the bench to stop herself fainting.

“Yeah!” Ginni said proudly. “Alex did those ones for practice, that's Shae's and then his other wife's is there and he did Laura's as well, then I did Trent's and—”

“Trent's boobs?” Tracey asked in disbelief.

“Yeah,” Ginni said, “he always wears a training bra to hide them but I've seen them and—”

“When would you have seen my brother's manboobs?” Tracey interrupted.

“Oh you know in the shower, locker room, in bed…,” Ginni said, trailing off with a shrug. 

“In bed…” Tracey repeated slowly.

Ginni continued talking about the cookies. “Those are Amelia’s, those are Alex's wife’s can't remember which one, those–”

“Those ones are huge,” Tracey murmured, pointed to obscenely large ones on a cookie at the back.

Ginni chuckled. “Those are Pamela Anderson's,” he said excitedly. “We had a bit of fun with it and did celebrity ones.”

Tracey nibbled on a bit of her cookie. “Tastes good,” she commented.

“Well, yours do taste the best,” Ginni said, grinning.

Grinning back at him, Tracey ate more of the cookie, happy that her boyfriend rated her boobs over Trent's. Finally, she could beat Trent in something.