53

"Come on darlin', I said I was sorry" Jasper pouts. His body is slumped on the sofa in their living room. His head laying on my lap, his topaz eyes looking at my face as my arms are crossed against my chest.

"I can't forgive you for this" I simply telling him. Keeping a frown on my face, looking straight ahead.

I couldn't forgive him. He really broke my trust by what he did. I felt like this was the ultimate betrayal. Did he not care how I felt before he did it? Was he even thinking of me at the time? I don't think so.

"Come on baby. Don't say that" Emmett snickers again. He was finding this whole thing funny. I'll kick him in the balls.

Emmett is sat next to me, he's snickering. His body is shaking from his silent laughter. Jasper is shooting him glares before looking back at me with sad looks. He's trying to get me to give in. 

"Kaylia I'm sorry okay. I didn't mean to throw your muffins away" Jasper explains.

Emmett burst out laughing no longer able to keep it in. I slap his arm with a glare but his smile won't fall off his face. Jasper is chuckling now too while watching us.

"You'll never understand" I sighed. I drop my arms and lay one over his chest. The other hand moving to run my fingers through his longer blond hair. He had let it grown out, which was weird to me. I didn't think vampires could have any physical attributes of theirs change since....you know, they're dead.

But I definitely don't mind. He looks hot as hell with long hair.

"But I guess I forgive you. We can come to a compromise" I add. Emmett just shakes his head already knowing what I am going to say. As he had been at the end of this same stick before. His arm gets thrown around my shoulder and we all relax more if possible.

"What'll it be?" He asked his accent getting thicker.

"Buy me three packs of muffins and I can get over it" I state.

"Deal" He agrees.

"Now that, that's over. We really need to get you to school. Esme will have our heads if your late" Emmett tells me. I groan tossing my head back onto the sofa.

"But I don't wanna go" I whined trying to give him puppy dog eyes. Emmett closes his quickly and sucks his smile in.

"Nope you're going. We both have to go actually. I'll go get Alice" Jasper tells me then he speeds off.

"You guys are boring" I pout. Emmett's eyes are still closed.

"It's not gonna work on me. I can't see all the sudden" Emmett states then he disappeared to. I'm left on the couch with crossed arms again.

 I'm left on the couch with crossed arms again

"No more sneaking off. If I find out you skipped classes to go to La Push. I will personally hunt you down and drag you home" Alice threatens from next to me.