Memory

*Flashback*

I stood up from the couch in shock. Harry had just asked me the idea of us moving in together.

I grabbed the remote control and paused the movie. "What?"

Harry sat up from his laying position on the couch. "What do you think of us moving in together?" He repeated the question.

I still laid there in shock. "I..."

Harry sat there waiting for me to answer him.

"It's just too soon Haz." I sighed. "We've berly been going out for four months. Don't you think we should wait?"

Harry didn't answer.

I sat up and put my hand on his knee. "It's not that I don't want to. Believe me, I would love that. I just think we should wait longer, don't you think?"

"I just, I wanna start my life with you." He whispered and looked me in the eyes. "I want you and me."

"I do too." I smiled but then sighed. "I just think you should give it more time."

Harry nodded.

"So you're not disappointed?" I asked.

Harry's face grew a smile. "How could I be disappointed in you?"

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. Harry pulled me on his lap and also wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you." He whispered. "More than anything in the world."

*End of Flashback*

Harry's POV

I laid there on the hotel bed and stared at the sleeping beauty laying next to me. I smiled down at her and continued to run my fingers through her now black hair.

I've missed her so much.

And now, to have her here next to me, it was the most amazing thing I could ever imagine.

It was five in the morning and I haven't gone to sleep at all. I've been watching my love sleep this whole time. I didn't want waste precious time and regret not seeing her when she had to leave again.

She looked so beautiful. Her eyes were closed so I couldn't see through the dazing orbes, her lips pouted in such an adorable way, and her body... It proved that I wasn't dreaming.

She was here.

My thoughts were soon interrupted when I heard someone murmur something.

My baby.

"Harry.." She murmured and stirred to the side of the bed.

"Yes, I'm here." I whispered to her and intertwined our hands together.

"Harry... Don't leave me." She murmured again.

"Shhh..." I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her body against mine. "I won't ever leave you. I'm yours, I promise."

Harmony smiled in her sleep. "I love you Harry."

Those three words.

Even though we've already said them so many times, I still couldn't get it out of my head that she loved me. Even through everything I've caused her she still loved me.

"I love you too, my love." I whispered and kissed her cheek gently.

She didn't say anything after that.

------

It was six in the morning when I got the text. From management.

From: Management