date part 2

"You look beautiful , by the way." He complimented , turning and giving me a smile.

"Thanks."I blushed.

-

We parked in a garage under a Movie Theatre. Harry turned off the car and walked around the car to open my door. I mumbled a thank you to him as we started walking and he grabbed my hand again. We got ouside at the entrance and thankfully, there were no paparrazi's there. We got inside and went to the top to where the movie rooms were .

"Do you wanna get anything?" He asked me as we stopped for some treats first.

I looked around and spotted some gummy worms and sour patch . I walked over and grabbed a pack of each. "Can we get these?"

"Sure.I'm going to get some popcorn and icee's."He said walking over to the popcorn maker. I waited and watched as he grabbed a big bag of popcorn . He started walking to the icee makers next.

"Do you need help?"I asked as I saw him struggling getting the icee's with the big poporn bag on his hand.

"Uh....yeah."He confessed laughing.

I put the treats on the counter and grabbed the bag out of his hand and put that also on the counter.I then turned around and walked over to him grabbing a cup and pulling the handle letting the cherry icee fill the cup. I turned my head and saw him having trouble with the handle. I kept one hand on my cup and put my other hand over his pulling the other handle down. I hadn't realized that I was pulling down the handle to hard , that the icee was overflowing the cup.

"Oh God" I said and released the handle."I'm sorry."

Harry laughed."It's okay, i think we're just going to have to clean the carpet."

I looked down and saw that there was blue icee on the carpet and some red,too.Wait....

"Umm.. you're icee is overflowing."Harry warned looking over my shoulder.

I looked back at my other hand and saw that my red icee overflowed too when i was occupied with Harry's . "Aww shoot." I released the handle and grabbed napkins cleaning my hand , handing some to Harry aswell.

"It's okay.I got a plan."He suggested. throwing our napkins away.

"What?"i asked.

"Run!"He whispered , each of us grabbing our icees and him grabbing my hand with his free hand.

We quickly paid for our food and fast walked to the movie room we were going to watch the movie in .

When we went in the room, i noticed we were the only ones in here. We sat in the middle of the room and right on time, the movie started.

"What movie are we watching?"I whispered.

"One of your favorites."He whispered back.

Just when i was about to ask again , the movie title showed up . Bambi.

Most girls would be like , Bambi? Why'd he choose Bambi? Was there something about this deer that he liked? But those weren't my thoughts. I liked Bambi . It was one of my favorite movies growing up. Before my parents passed away, my mom would watch Bambi with us three constantly every day when our dad was at work and we were bored .

But things changed after they passed away, I stopped watching Bambi. There was the part where Bambi's mom dies and that reminded me that my mom wasn't here anymore either.

Hopefully I won't cry .

15 minutes passed and then came that part. I could feel the tears building up and already at the corners of my eyes. Just when the tears were going to fall , I felt someone grab my hand .

"You okay,love?"Harry asked beside me,squeezing my hand.

I sniffed. "Yeah, it just reminds me how i don't have my mom either."After saying that sentence, the tears flowed down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry, love. Do you want us to leave and change the movie?"He asked worriedly.

I sniffed again."No i'm okay. I just have to face the fact that she's not here anymore."

"It's okay to be sad. She was your mom.I would be in the same state as you."He said,trying to comfort me.

"Yeah.I'll stop and watch the movie."i vowed.

"Alright just stop crying I hate seeing you sad."He said whiping my cheeks with his free hand.

"Thanks Harry." i said giving him a small smile.

"Anytime sweetheart."He smiled back.

--

The movie had ended and we were going outside when we saw paparrazi.

"Just stay by my side.There's going to be a lot of them."Harry ordered as we came outside . I kept my head down as we were passing through them. Harry held my hand tightly leading me so i wouldn't get lost or stuck. I could hear the paparrazi asking different questions.

Harry what's with this new chick?

Did he kiss you Harmony?

Are you two dating?

When did Harry ask you out?

What movie did you see?

Harmony, how was it being with the member of One Direction?

We finally went downstairs away from the paparrazi , entered the car , and started driving.