Shut Up And Love Me

Harmony's POV

I walked in to the Malibu house, hearing Harry's foot steps behind me.

We left the studio twenty minutes ago and Harry suggested on us going out for a movie even though it was three in the afternoon, but I quickly told him that I wanted to just relax here.

We haven't spoken since then.

It's not that I wanted to ignore him completely, I just needed time to myself and to try and not start yelling at him over my jealousy issues. The last thing I wanted was to fight with him.

So in order to not cause any unwanted screaming, I walked up the stairs of the house and went into the bedroom we fell asleep on.

I closed the door gently behind me before taking off my shoes and flopping myself on the bed, my face buried inside the pillow.

"Harmony?" I heard Harry call out.

He called my name out a couple numerous times after I didn't reply. I continued not to answer, unsure if my voice would be stable.

"Babe?" I heard him behind the closed door before he opened it, my face still buried in the pillow.

I heard his footsteps walking around the bed before one of his hands rested on the bottom of my back.

"You okay?"

Was I okay? No, I wasn't. I was a girl who can't deal with her boyfriend being around girls. A girl who has to look out for other females trying to get at her sunshine. I can't help but feel pathetic.

Harry rubbed my back slowly, I could feel him kneeling down beside me.

My arms circled around the pillow, pulling it closer to hide my embarrassment.

I was at the point where I needed to breathe and so when I did, to my dismay, it was a shaky breath that caught Harry's attention.

"H, sweetie? Why won't you answer me?" Concern in his deep voice.

I didn't reply, already feeling the angry tears build up in the corner of my eyes. Why was I crying?! Stupid jealousy..

Harry got closer, his face inches from mine. I could feel his hot breath on my hair. He leaned down, kissing my head before placing his hand on my arm, but not moving away from my face.

"Tell me what's wrong." The way he spoke showed that he couldn't take any of my silence anymore.

I lifted my head up slowly. As soon as Harry saw the tears on my face, he frowned and brushed them away with his fingers.

"What happened?"

"I..." I stuttered, unable to speak. "I.. I just can't.."

"You can't what?" Fear enveloped his eyes, afraid about what he thought I was going to say. "Please don't tell me you're breaking up.."

"No, I'm not." I cut him off, still unable to speak normally.

"Then what is it?" The fear went away but I could still see the concern in his eyes.

"I'm.." I gulped before speaking again. "At the studio, what you tweeted.." I stuttered again. "What you told them.. And.. I just.."

I sat up from my laying position and put my face in my hands, wanting to hide away my embarrassment and stupidity.

"I won't understand if you don't fully explain yourself, love."

I sniffed, wanting my tears to go away. Harry was still knelt down beside me, looking up while prying my hands off out of my hands to hold them in his own.