Surprise

I woke up with the sun lighting on my face.

I squinted my eyes as I got off the bed and walked over to the bathroom. If you're wondering where I am, well Harry and I stayed at his parents house. They insisted that we'd stay for the night and we agreed. Did Harry and I sleep together in bed? ( Not in that way of course). Well the answer is yes. I'm getting used to sleeping next to him with his arms wrapped around my chest so it's getting easier for me.

When I started brushing my teeth, I realized something. Where's Harry? When I was walking here, I didn't see his body resting on the bed. I quickly brushed my teeth, brushed my hair leaving it straight, and put on a white shirt, a cross necklace, blue flats, blue high waist shorts, and a brown open sweater.

Sighing, I walked out of the room and into the kitchen where Anne was cooking and Gemma was sitting on the table eating cupcakes.

They saw when I came in and both smiled.

"Good morning." Anne said and gave me a peck on the cheek before she returned to cooking the rest of the pancakes.

"Morning. Have you seen Harry? He wasn't in bed this morning I woke up." I asked them and sat down beside Gemma who was grinning.

"Oh he got up early dear. He's planning something for you. A little birdie told him that today was your birthday," Anne explained as she turned off the stove and placed the dish with pancakes on the table.

Shoot. This is the reason why I didn't want him to know about my birthday because I knew he was going to do something about it. I don't deserve it though. I don't like getting too much attention or getting spoiled when there's millions of other people who need more than I do.

Anne and Gemma told me to stay and eat break fast and then they gave me a letter that Harry wrote me before he had left.

Harmony,

First, happy birthday beautiful (: x I got something special planned for you so eat and then come over to the park a block from my mum's house so you can come and see what I have for you (; can't wait too see you <3

Love,

Hazza <3

-----

I walked to the park as he told me and stopped as I saw a bridge with lit candles on each side leaving a trail ahead. I kept walking and saw a figure standing in the middle of the bridge. Harry.

He was in a blue t-shirt and jeans with a necklace on his neck. He was grinning as I kept walking. I stopped as I was now standing infront of him. I looked up at him. He was looking down at me and biting his lip.

He held a ross up." This is for you."

I grabbed the rose and smelled it. "Thanks."

I looked up at him, his green eyes meeting mine. All of a sudden, he hugged me tightly.

"Happy birthday."

I stayed silent.

"I did this for my ex once at night but she didn't come because she said that it was too dark." He gestured to the candles.

"It's a good thing you did it in the morning this time." I commented.

"Yeah." He agreed. I turned to him again and then leaned into him. He leaned in too until our lips met. The kiss started slowly like always, and then it turned passionate. Harry asked for entrance and in let him. His tongue moved with mine, our lips mushing against each other. He slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and mine wrapped around his neck.