Bonding

January 24

The next morning I woke up to Cupid purring into my neck.

I slowly and carefully placed him next to me so I could get up.

As soon as I sat up, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!"

Harry appeared in the doorway all in black which slightly reminded me of..

Oh my god.

It's coming to life.

Dark.

My mind traveled to the story but I quickly pushed it away and went back to Harry.. Normal Harry.

"Hey, I'm sorry if I woke you up." He apologized. "It's just that Ariana told me to come and call you for break fast."

I shook my head as I got up. "It's okay, you didn't wake me up." I assured him.

Harry grew a smirk on his face. "Is that him?"

He pointed to Cupid who was just getting up, being the lazy but he is.

"Yeah."

Harry walked over to us and knelt down in front of the bed. "Hey buddy, remember me?"

I watched as Cupid meowed and walked over to Harry and purred when he pet him.

"He likes you." I said.

Harry looked up with a huge smile on his face and continued to pet Cupid.

He looked so in love. As if the kitten was the only pet he cared about besides his cat Dusty.

"Can I carry him?"

"Yeah."

Harry grabbed Cupid from under his stomach and pulled him into his arms. "Break fast?"

I smiled and followed him downstairs with the kitten in hand.

---------

After break fast with Ariana, Harry and I left go to the studio for my first day of rehearsals.

Paparazzi were waiting as I parked the car. Usually Harry would drive but that was only when we used to date.

Things change.

Harry and I climbed off the car and walked over to the entrance as paparazzi asked us questions.

'Are you two back together?'

'Over Taylor already, Harry?'

'What happened to you and Taylor's fling Harmony?'

At the corner of my eye, I could see Harry looking at me with hurt.

"We never had a fling." I said. "We don't date either, we're just friends."

I saw Harry smile as we entered.

--------

Three hours later, we were still rehearsing.

Harry watched from the seats in front of the stage with a grin on his face the whole time.

I didn't know if it was either because he was happy to be here with me or if he thought we were doing a good job.

We already performed Who Says and were now doing Something That We're Not.

'I should've known when I got you alone,

That you were way into me to know,

This isn't love boy this ain't even close,

But you always think we're something that we're not,

And now you call me every single night,

I only answer cause I'm too polite,

We have been once or maybe it was twice,

Yeah you make it hard for me to stop,

But you always think we're something that we're not,

Don't wanna be more than just friends,

I can't go through this again,

Stop trying to get inside my head,

Don't wanna do more than hook up,

It's getting stupid cause I should've known but I forgot that you think we're something that we're not..'

Harry was smirking through the whole song yet he didn't get the message?

There was a reason why I wrote that song and it was a way for him to know that I wasn't going to let him get to me again. I wasn't going to fall for the trap.

Yes, I accepted his apology but that didn't mean that he could do the same things he did when we were dating.

I still remember this morning during break fast when he accidentally called me baby and I didn't know what to do except ignore it.

This was a sign for him to let him know that things weren't going to go back to the way it was.

Just friends.

We're only going to be just friends.

----------

After rehearsals, Harry and I went roller skating.

There were a few fans there but not as many as we thought there'd be.

I was really scared to skate on my own so I would always have my hand on the bar that was connected to the wall.

Harry did the same at first but then he decided to let go and he skated to the middle of the room.

He started showing off at first, cheering for himself until he fell.

I laughed so hard but was cut off when I slipped and also fell, earning a laugh from Harry.

Harry stood up and rolled to me and offered me his hand. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was going to help me get to the middle.

I was scared at first but when we reached the middle, I was very proud.

We roller skated for more than an hour until we decided to go.

When we walked to the car, about twenty fans were waiting outside for us.

Harry and I both stopped to take pictures and sign autographs until we were done and headed home.

----------

Once we got home, we had the idea of making a pizza so we got all the ingredients until we started a food fight.

Ariana came right when we were cleaning up and she was in total shock.

"What happened?" She gasped.

"Food fight." We laughed.

After making and eating the pizza, we decided to sit on the couch and watch movies with Ariana and the pets.

We decided on watching Grown Ups. I sat at the corner of the couch and Harry on the opposite of me.

All of a sudden, Harry placed his feet on my lap and didn't think I'd notice.

"Really?" I quirked an eyebrow.

He started laughing. "Yep."

I rolled my eyes and continued watching the movie.

About half an hour into the movie, my phone ringed, signaling I had a notification.

I quietly unlocked my phone, careful not to disturb Ariana and Harry, and checked my notification.

@HarryStyles: @Harmonyy<3 getting really into the movie! .xx

Attached to his tweet was a picture of me with my mouth open as I laughed from the movie.

I gasped and looked at Harry to see him looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"Jerk."

Harry laughed and went back to watching the movie while Ariana ignored both of us and laughed with Coco in her arms.

I was finally able to get Harry back when there was a funny part in the movie and he started laughing.

I quickly took the opportunity and took a picture of him with him laughing and his eyes semi-closed.

"Hey!"

I laughed and quickly posted it.

@Harmonyy<3: payback Hazza! ;D x

Harry frowned as I continued to laugh and typed something in his phone.

@HarryStyles: @Harmonyy<3 loser.x

@Harmonyy<3: you love me (: x @HarryStyles

I noticed Harry slightly blushed and then I realized what I had just done.

Stupid Harmony.

----------

January 25

The next day, Harry and I went back to the studio for my tour rehearsals.

The crew and I rehearsed until it was five in the afternoon. We decided that that was it for today and all left home to rest until tomorrow.

Harry and I got in the car while the paparazzi followed us and started driving.

We were on our way to my house until I got a call from Ariana.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Jai's here and we were wondering if you and Harry wanted to go get some ice cream?" She asked.

"Wait up.." I said and looked over at Harry who was driving this time.

"Ariana wants to know if you want to go for some ice cream with her and Jai?"

Harry smiled and nodded. "Sure, I'd like to finally meet this Jai kid."

I laughed and put the phone back in my ear. "He said yes."

"Okay, see you in ten!"

---------

We arrived to the ice cream shop exactly ten minutes later and got off the car and walked to the shop.

Fans noticed us together and stopped us to take pictures.

"Thank you so much, Harry and Harmony." A fan spoke after we took pictures with them.

"This means the world to us." Another said, almost in the verge of tears.

"It's no problem." Harry said politely.

We were about to walk away until they stopped us.

"Are you two back together again?"

Harry decided to answer and shook his head with a smile.

"We're just spending some friendly time together while I'm on break since we haven't seen each other in so long."

"So there's no hope?" Another asked.

Harry shrugged. "We'll see, it's all up to her."

The fans looked at me and had pleading eyes. "Please, please, get back with him!"

"We'll see." I said, before I pulled Harry's wrist and we began walking away.

---------

"Harry, this is Jai. Jai, this is Harry." Ariana introduced.

Jai and Harry shook hands as we waited in line for our ice cream.

"It's nice meeting you, mate." Jai said.

"Pleasure's mine." Harry smiled.

---------

After eating ice cream and the boys got to know each other, we decided to walk around downtown LA.

Jai and Harry were joking around while Ariana and I laughed at their jokes.

To be honest, it made me happy that Jai and Harry got along, though I didn't know why.

Jai was telling Harry about his pranks with the rest of his boys back home as he held Ariana's hand. Harry listened with his hands in his pockets and I walked next to him.

It was kind of awkward because Ariana and Jai were a couple but Harry and I weren't.

It wasn't supposed to bother me but deep down it did.

@HarryStyles: love being able to hear @JaiBrooks1 pranks with @ArianaGrande and @Harmonyy<3 (: dude is a genius! .xx

-----------

After walking around, we went back home and Harry got ready to go to the airport to go back to London.

Ariana and Jai stayed home after I left with Harry and told him their good byes.

Jai and Harry really hit it off and apparently exchanged numbers to hang out again.

"You sad that I'm leaving?" Harry teased as I drove us to the airport.

I rolled my eyes. "Nope, very glad actually." I teased him.

"Meanie." Harry crossed his arms.

"I'm just teasing you." I said, and without thinking, placed my hand on his lap. "I actually had a great time."

"Me too." He agreed.

"And Ariana and Jai want us to hang out again." I said.

"Just let me know when, and I'll be there." He smiled.

----------

"I'll see you soon." Harry hugged me in the airport.

"Have a safe flight." I hugged back.

"Bye." Harry kissed my forehead before walking away.

"Bye." I called back.

Harry gave me a smile as he entered the entrance to the plane.

I was going to miss him.

--------

A/N

Aaah!

Finally updated haha (x

(P.S. I went to the concert last week and it was the BOMB!!! Harry saw me and I nearly died lol xD THEY'RE EVEN MORE PERFECT IN PERSON I SWEAR!!! Niall booty popped at us and I nearly died, I talked to Zayn, and I copied Harry's dance moves and he saw me and smiled and blew us kisses!!!! RIP ME))

Lettering below!

_ o n t | _ e t | _ e | _ o