BBC Radio1 With My Boo

I'm so tired.....

Jumping off the stage, I grabbed my water bottle off the floor and drank it.

"You tired, baba?" I turned around and saw Perrie walking over to me with a concerned look on her face. I stopped drinking the water, put the cap on, and placed it back on the floor.

"Just tired." I shrugged and sighed.

She jumped off the stage like I did and rubbed my shoulder lightly. "It's alright. Just a few more hours. Go take a break. The girls and I will keep rehearsing Wings."

Currently we were rehearsing for our performance at the Teen Awards tomorrow. After Harry and I's beach date, we left LA to the UK at night. He and the boys were at BBC Radio1 as co-hosts with some of the original hosts. While I've been rehearsing, I've been listening to his interview with Nick Grimmy on my iPhone5.

As I entered my dressing room backstage and sat down on the couch, the interview stopped. I wasn't listening to it when Perrie talked to me so I lost track at what was happening. I looked down at my phone screen (my screensaver was of Harry and I smiling, touching cheek to cheek at the beach when the sun was setting) and saw that I was getting a call from my Curly Fry.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey gorgeous." I heard a deep voice say.

"Hey Haz." I smiled from hearing his voice. "Aren't you supposed to be co-hosting with Nick?"

He laughed into the phone quietly. "Yeah I am. He asked me to scroll through my contacts on my phone and the one I stopped on I had to interview. So.. I got you."

Before I could answer, there was another voice on the phone. "Hey Harmony!"

"Hi Nick." I greeted him.

"Sorry we're bothering you but Haz stopped on your name."

"Oh no, it's okay."

"Alright." He laughed. "I'm just not going to speak and let Haz interview you."

"Okay."

"Okay so...." Harry's voice came back on the line." What are you doing,baby?"

"I am rehearsing for my Teen Awards performance tomorrow but I'm on a break right now so you got me at a right time."

"Hmmm, okay. What..... Outfit are you wearing?" This made me laugh. He always wants to know what I'm wearing when I'm not with him so he could 'picture my beautiful resemblance' like he likes to say.

"Really? I'm wearing high wasted shorts, air Jordan's, and your white t-shirt that doesn't have any sleeves."

"Wait, you're wearing my shirt?" He asked in disbelief.

"Baby, I was rushing to get here so instead of grabbing one of my shirts, I got yours by mistake." I explained.

"Oh ... Dammit. I wish I could see you right now. Send me a picture when we're done with this, okay?"

"Ew, but I look all sweaty and that's not cute." I disagreed.

"Don't say that cause those are lies. You're breathtakingly beautiful, okay? Now... Have you been listening to my interview before I called? You didn't sound surprised."

"Yeah I was until Perrie came to tell me to take a break. When you called I noticed the interview stopped and then I looked at the screen and yeah.. You called."

"Aww Hun, are you tired?"

"Just a bit." I yawned.

"When I get home I'll give you a massage. Promise. So, what songs are you going to sing tomorrow?"