Tattooed Heart

Louis POV

The car parked outside of the stadium behind the gates where the fans were screaming my name. I had just come back from a short break and was now back to work with the lads.

I missed home yeah, but this is where I belonged. Music and football were everything to me and there was no way I was letting anything get in the way from my passions.

I wondered about Harry and how it went with Harmony in LA. I felt bad for my pal. He was going through a hard time being in the "just friends" zone with her and I so badly wanted to tell her to give him a chance. But then again, it was her decision, not mine, and there was nothing I could do about it as much as I wanted to.

I waved to the fans who stood on the other side of the gate before entering the arena and going backstage to where the rest of the boys would be waiting.

I said hello to all the crew members as I passed them and entered the room where the boys were waiting for me.

The first person I saw when I opened the door was Liam who was checking himself out in the mirror and on the opposite side of him sat Zayn who was texting on his phone, looking rather mad.

I ignored it and got their attention. "Oi Oi!"

Both boys looked up or turned around and immediately grinned at me before running over and slamming in for a hug.

I'd like to say that I'm the funny one who can also be serious but it was my job to always be there for the lads and to give them joy and happiness when they didn't have any. There was no denying that I'd do anything for these boys.

I laughed as they hugged me and behind us I could hear the door open again.

"Ay!" Niall.

He ran to us and joined in the group hug as we all laughed. Even if it were just for a day, I missed them so much, we all missed each other. We were brothers.

"Where's Harry?" Niall asked before we heard someone outside.

"Good afternoon everyone! How's everyone doing? Are you having a good day?"

Harry.

"Hello fellas!" He exclaimed before hugging us even harder, lightly tipping us to the other side of the room.

There's something about him today..

Harry was always nice and polite but he was never as enthusiastic as he is now. Now I really wonder what happened in LA. I'll have to ask him about it later after the concert.

"Why you so happy Harry? Did something happen?" Looks like Niall was as eager to ask him as I was.

He shrugged, but I could tell he had some good news when a dimpled smile crept on his face. "Something did certainly happen.."

"You didn't get her pregnant, did you?" Liam asked, being the protective daddy that he is and asking such a ridiculous question.

Harry wouldn't get Harmony pregnant.. At least I don't think he would.

"No." Harry shook his head and frowned at the assumption Liam made.

"Then what is it, mate?" I couldn't take it any longer.

Harry's grin formed on his face again. "I'm taken."

"What?"

"By who?"

"Who do you think?" He rolled his eyes.

As soon as we realized who he meant, we bombarded him in hugs again, even Zayn and Niall.

"Congrats!"

"Awesome!"

"Harmonarry lives!"

"Get it!"

"You better not break her heart!"

Harry smiled at Niall. "Never again."

We all gave him grins.

"Let's get this show started then!"

----------

Harmony's POV

I could feel Ariana fiddle beside me as the driver drove us to the Kids Choice Awards.

"Ari, would you calm down please?"

"Sorry."

"I know you don't like these red carpets but I'm sure they'll go by like quick sand." I assured her and she gave me a nod.

"Okay."

Jai was back in Australia so he couldn't be here with Ari but she was fine with it even though she missed him like crazy. The good thing was that her new single would be out soon and that was what was distracting her from missing Jai.

"We're here."

Ariana breathed in deeply before we both got out of the vehicle and began walking down the red carpet, each of us separately. Ari was wearing a dress that was red at the top and pink on the bottom and she had her usual hair do with her newly brown hair.

I wore a simple light pink dress with a thin golden belt around my waist and I wore white high heels. My newly light brown hair was down in curls. My make up was also simple and natural.

As we posed for the cameras, we made sure to stop by for some interviews.

"Harmony, you look so beautiful!" Dana from Clevertv told me.

"Thank you."

"Are you feeling nervous for your three nominations today?" Her co-interviewer Jocelyn asked.

"A little bit, but I'm sure whatever the result is I'll be happy." I answered honestly.

"We saw some pictures of you last night at the airport with your ex lover, Harry Styles, although we're not sure you two are still ex's by the way you two kissed..?"

A blush crept on my cheeks as soon as they mentioned Harry's name. "I would actually like to confirm that I not single anymore and Harry and I feel very happy about this step we're taking. I love him and there's nothing to deny, we're an item."

The fans cheered.

Along with my heart.

----------

Ariana and I entered the arena after we took some more pictures and did some interviews.

Ariana took pictures with Fifth Harmony and Little Mix while I took some with Selena and Demi.

I saw Perrie on the carpet and waved at her but she ignored me and looked back at the people who were interviewing her and the rest of the Little Mix girls. It was rather strange but I decided to let it go.

As for Fifth Harmony, I liked them but I heard that one of the girls was crushing on Harry. I know I just got back with him but I couldn't help but have my jealousy instincts in me. I also let that go and decided to just enjoy the awards with all our friends in the business.

We sat at the front row with Ariana's friends and cast from Victorious. As soon as we sat down, the lights dimmed down, meaning that the awards were going to start in seconds.

------------

Louis POV

I jumped off the stage, still hearing the screams and echoes from the crowd we had tonight.

The adrenaline was still in my pulse and I knew that it wouldn't die down until a few hours. We just finished a show and it went amazing.

We loved the crowd tonight and they sang along with us as we sang the songs from the album. We had laughs on stage, and even Niall and I did some random dances that we'd laugh about again later when we get to the tour bus.

But the thing that stood out most was how happy and interactive Harry was with the fans tonight. We waved more and made silly faces at them, he even had conversations with them when one of us was talking. It was no denying that he was happy because he got back with Harmony.

I could see it in his eyes how in love he looked tonight. It was like a spark lit up in him tonight and now it wouldn't go away. I was glad to see my pal happy again. He deserved it.

I entered the tour bus and passed Niall and Liam who were playing on the play station, still pumped after the concert. Zayn was already asleep on his bed and I was going to take a shower.

As I grabbed my clothes from my bed, I noticed Harry sitting on the top bunk and smiling at his phone screen. I knew exactly who he was texting.

"Texting the girlfriend, right?"

Harry turned his head towards me away from the screen before giving me a grin. "Yeah."

I smiled, patting his shoulder lightly. "I'm happy for you, mate."

Harry nodded, a serious look in his eyes but the smile still covered his face."I've never been as happy as I am now, Lou."

------------

March 24

Harmony's POV

It was ten thirty in the night and I was waiting at the airport for my lover to arrive.

I've been texting him this whole day, asking him when he was going to finally arrive back to me. He replied by saying that he had to say his good byes to his parents and Gemma before he came and I understood.

Yesterday had been a blast. Ariana and her cast from Victorious won various awards and I won all three awards I was nominated for. Ke$ha and a few artists performed and it was just fun to be able to mingle with our friends from the industry who we didn't get to see from our busy schedules.

But now I was more than excited to see Harry after just a day from being apart from each other. The thought of his arms wrapped around me gave me butterflies in my stomach and the thought of his lips against mine made my heart race.

"Flight 206 E has landed!" The announcer said over the intercom.

My palms began to sweat and my body began to shake. How will I control myself when he's standing in front of me? Oh great, now my heart is racing ten times faster. Nice job, Harmony..

Paparazzi were outside, waiting for me to come back along with my boyfriend. I could feel flashes behind me and when I turned around I realized that the paparazzi had made it inside so I wouldn't get any privacy with Harry like I intended to have.

Before I could ask them to leave, I heard boots walking towards me and as soon as I turned back around, Harry was in sight.

Try not to explode, I told my heart.

Harry's eyes set on mine and I was done for. I could feel my feelings begin to increase for him in just one look at him. I was more than in love, I was.. I don't even know how to explain it but it sure did feel good.

As soon as Harry stood in front of me, his arms wrapped around me and I knew that I was back home.

His arms circulated around me and held me tight, knowing that he didn't want to let go like I did. We stayed like that for a few more minutes but I could feel the paparazzi taking pictures in back of us.

Harry began to unwrap his arms around me but I held him closely again.

"Can we just stay here?" I begged him. "I missed you too much."

"I missed you too." His beautiful voice said. "But honey, the paparazzi are taking pictures."

"Let them, I don't care. I wanna hug you." I continued to beg. When he didn't argue with me, I let go from him but kept my arms wrapped around him. I just needed to see him.

"I'm glad you're here with me."

"I am, too. You have no idea." He said before kissing me, ignoring the paparazzi who were more than happy with our moment as we were.