Marry You

Harmony's POV

One of the most heartbreaking things an artist has to go through is saying good bye to an audience at the end of their tour.

Tonight was that night for me.

I grinned at the crowd as they yelled out my name, cheering me on to sing the last song of the tour. I was going to miss this tour, miss these beautiful people..

"You guys have done so much for me, you brought me a whole new life to live for as well as for my brother and sister after our parents' passing and we can't thank you enough." I spoke through the mic.

"I'm ready to take this next step in my life, I don't know what it is but I'm excited about it and I hope you guys stay with me throughout the way."

I kept looking at the crowd and my eyes stopped when I spotted my boyfriend with his hands in the air, cheering me on as he and our friends stood beside him and did the same thing, making me smile.

"Anyways, this is for you guys. This is With Your Love."

The crowd cheered as I began to sing and walk around the stage, leaning down to touch my fan's hands.

I got off stage and walked around the crowd, waving at the now fangirling fans as they freaked out that I was standing in front of them.

I passed by until a hand pulled me back before lips met mine and I heard the crowd erupt.

I kissed Harry back, smiling into the kiss before pulling back and giving him a wink as the fans continued to scream and I went on stage.

I turned back to the crowd as I sang the last few lines of the song and I thought about my next step. The step that I had been hoping would happen soon but I couldn't wait for any longer.

The step that I've always wanted in my life but I didn't know with who at the time. And now that I had found that I could trust and love and adore, I was ready.

I was going to propose to Harry.

**

August 10

I was in a room at the top of the Staples stadium with the rest of the girls as we watched the boys perform their last American show.

I hadn't told anyone about my plan to propose to Harry but as soon as I saw Eleanor, Lou, Demi, and Mackenzie, I spilled the beans to them and they were as excited as I was.

"I can't believe you're actually doing this instead of him," Mackenzie said confusingly but excitedly. "You got some balls in you girl."

Eleanor, Demi, and Lou laughed at Mackenzie's words while I shook my head with a grin on my face.

"Do you have a plan or anything?" El asked moments later after freaking out about the news.

"Yes," I grinned.

"I'm planning on proposing to him on the sixteenth when I have a performance on the Ellen Show. He's still going to be in LA until the Australian leg of the tour starts so I'll make sure he goes there."

"So then what do you want us to do to help?" Demi asked as she and the girls grinned.

"Just be there." I grinned. "I don't want anyone to miss it."

**

August 11

Demi, Mackenzie, and I got ready the next morning for the Teen Choice Awards and later on the day went to where the award show was going to be held at.