All Bad

Harmony's POV

I looked at Harry nervously before picking up. I wasn't going to avoid this situation anymore. My brother had to know the truth. And that was what I was going to give him.

"Hello?"

"Hey," his voice sounded calm but stern.

"I know why you called me," I said before he could say anything.

I crossed an arm across my chest and walked to the grass away from Harry and his family, knowing that they were looking nervously at me.

"Do you?" He asked.

"Yes, and I can explain everything."

"Shoot."

I took in a deep breath before speaking. "Harry and I got back together. I know what he has done before in the past was horrible and hurt like hell and I know you're being the protective brother you've always been but you need to trust me on this." I paused. "I love him. I love him more than anything and I believe him when he says he won't play anymore tricks again. Can you trust me to know how to handle this situation?"

Bruno didn't answer.

I glanced back at Harry and saw how concerned how he was and so were his mother and sister. I felt movement beside me and I looked down at the small bunny playing next to my feet.

"I'll visit you." Bruno's voice cut me off from looking at the bunny. "I'll be in LA on the twenty-fifth and you'll be there with your boyfriend and we'll see how it goes. Deal?"

I could tell he was stopping himself from fuming and telling me what a mistake I was making. I was glad he wasn't, it showed how he much he was trying to understand from my point of view.

"Deal."

"Alright, I'll see you in a few days. I love you."

"I love you, too." I hung up.

"What'd he say?" Harry asked almost immediately.

I grinned. "He's giving you another chance."

**

April 25

We landed in LA on the twenty-third and drove around the city in Harry's white classic car yesterday before we decided on going to Long Beach and stayed there for the rest of the day.

Later that night we got a call from the Instagram creator and he invited us to his party. Harry couldn't say no. As I said, he was obsessed with the app as much as Ariana and we went.

Bruno was coming later tonight and Ariana had just returned from her trip to Australia with Jai half an hour ago.

Harry went out to LA to drive around and prepare himself to see my brother again while I stayed and played with Cupid.

My baby kitten pawed at the little feather I held with a stick, moving it around for him to chase. He opened his small mouth every time he tried to get it and his little baby teeth were seen. His tiny tail moved around as well and his body had grown a few inches.

I finally decided to let him play with the feather on his own and placed it down before he lunged at it and played with it while I went on my twitter.

@Harmony: Cupid is my soul mate ❤️ #foreverandalways

I locked my phone after favoriting and following some fans and continued to play with Cupid, wondering where Harry was.

**

Three hours had passed and Harry wasn't here. I was boiling mad at this point. Bruno would be here at any minute and what would he do when he didn't see my boyfriend by my side?