Dark

January 5

I was at the hotel while Ariana went ice-skating with Jai, along with Bruno and Samantha. A double date.

Bruno met Jai and he really liked him. He kept calling him kid cause I mean, Jai's face does look like a little kid's but in a good way. He didn't mind us calling him that as long as he could date Ariana. Bruno was a bit more protective after what happened with my "relationship" but in the end, he approved of them dating.

Anyways, they left early this morning to go have breakfast at a Deli close to the hotel and I stayed here because first, I didn't want to be a third wheel or should I say fifth wheel. And second, I was sick.

After New Years, I had caught a cold and had to stay in bed and drink tea and eat soup only.

I was really bored after all these hours laying in a bed and watching tv while everyone else was outside exploring the famous city of New York.

And I missed cuddling with Cupid.

So, I decided to go on twitter and see what everyone was up to.

@Harmonyy<3: hey lovelies! Hope you all had a fantastic New Year's (: in NY w/ Ari & Bruno and their guests (; but, I'm sick so I have to stay in bed ): bored, any ideas? <3 x

Lots of retweets and favorites were being used. I looked at the trends and the top one was #KeepHarmonyCompany. I smiled and read all the tweets.

@HarmonyLover190: twitcam? :D

I shook my head and tweeted that person.

@Harmonyy<3: can't! My voice is really sore and I don't want you to suffer hearing my croaky voice ): x @HarmonyLover190

I tweeted the person and kept reading the comments. Many of them were watching tv, twitcams, and something about reading Dark.

@DarkLover667: READ DARK!

@ImYours1234: OMG READ DARK IT'S THE BEST THING EVER! ;D

@HeyHarmony647: DARK DARK DARK DARK DARK DARK DARK DARK

More and more tweets were sent about reading Dark and I had no clue what it was. I grew curious and clicked the link to a tweet a fan sent me that lead me to this 'Dark.'

I scrolled down a girl named Hannah's tumblr and clicked on her story called Dark. After reading the summary, I went to a conclusion.

They want me to read a Fanficton?

About Harry?

I shook my head and was about to exit until I grew some curiosity. I've heard of fan fictions, they were stories that fans made up about celebrities but I've never read one before.

After a few minutes of thinking to myself, I decided on reading the first chapter just to see what it would be about.

Chapter One...

----------

Crap, I've gone too far.

I couldn't stop myself, I had to keep on reading. This story was just so damn good!

To make it clear, Dark is about an innocent girl named Bo who went out to a club with her friends where she meant 'Dark' Harry who is known to be dangerous.

After reading on and on, the story got more and more interesting that I couldn't stop. Sure it was creepy when Harry went to her house and saw her nearly naked but after reading more, it got really powerful to read.

Harry ended up asking her out and she said yes because Harry didn't seem to be who people said he'd be. It got cute but inappropriate after that that I had to skip those parts and only read the cute parts.

Right now I was on Chapter 36 after three hours and I had a feeling it was going to get quite sexual in the story.

Harry had already won a fight against a dude twice his size and was now at Bo's house where her mom wasn't there.

They were in her garden acting all cute and couple-y until Bo told Harry she wanted him to make love to her. Kind of awkward. Especially for me.

After talking to myself about being careful with this chapter, I swiped the page.

"Chapter 37 here I go..." I whispered.

-----------

I was done.

I had now completed the book until the author decided to upload a new chapter. But now I felt empty and anxious.

I wanted to know what was next.

The story stopped where Harry and Bo admitted their feelings for each other. But what was next? I needed to know!

But I wasn't going to message the author! Of course if I did, everyone would know that I had read the Fanficton and then it'd be all over the news.

Not to mention Harry would find out.

Now that I think about it, Harry wasn't at all similar to what the Dark readers would call 'Dark' Harry. He wasn't dangerous nor was he a stalker. He was sweet and caring.

Sure 'Dark' Harry was hot and addictive not to want but I'd choose this Harry over any other Harry.

But not anymore, we were over and that was it.

Although I'd still choose him.

@Harmonyy<3: fans are so interesting (; x