1-10

Chapter 1 Rebirth

  "It hurts! It hurts so much!" Li Qing was now in a stage of pain. She felt that all the bones in her body were broken. At this time, she felt like before she died, she was pushed by her dearest sister. Among the zombies, there was a powerful zombie who almost hit her with a punch. Now she only felt pain.

  As for that sister, she is actually a half-sister, the product of her father's cheating. If it weren't for her mother's tolerance and taking her into the home, she would not have such a sister Li Min.

  Li Qing is gnashing her teeth now. Her sister is really a white-eyed wolf, and she is still feeding the unfamiliar white-eyed wolf.

  Speaking of which, she and her mother had always been very good to her sister, but just before she died, she knew that her mother's personal jade pendant ended up in Yu Min's hands, and that jade pendant was a space , Li Min relied on that jade pendant to drink spicy food, but she was never allowed to take a bite.

  After she died in the hands of zombies, Li Min said even more arrogantly, "Li Qing, you have no idea that I am not your biological sister in the first place. That is to say, your father, that fool, thought I was his daughter. In fact, I'm not at all. I'm the daughter of my mother and my cousin. Haha, it's a pity that no one knows this secret. Now, although you know it too, you will die soon, even if you can tell others. , I won't care."

  It's the end of the world, and all moral rules are gone. In this world, if you can restrain yourself, you can do it. Don't think about restraining others, because others won't listen.

  "Li Qing, I have been living under your halo. I have had enough of you a long time ago. Why don't you die earlier?" Li Min's expression was particularly ferocious. You must know that under Li Qing's outstanding performance, she It really seemed a bit stupid, which made her the most unbearable, "If I hadn't relied on you to survive before, do you think you could survive until now? I use your mother's jade pendant space very well, every time I see you Eating moldy bread makes me feel so excited and happy, hahaha! Li Qing, you are a tragedy when you are alive, but you just don't know it."

  "Sister, who wants to be your sister? I have been loved by you since I was a child. I don't want to be suppressed by the halo. You have no blood relationship with me at all. I came to your house just to use you. Each and every one of your family is like a fool and is used by me. Even in the end of the world, that will be the same. Cheap dad actually died for me, haha, so funny! Now I finally stay with my biological parents, you are just a superfluous one." "What if

  those people like you no matter how much they do? Zhao Jia will treat you as such. So what about God? Now you have died in my hands, hahahaha! Sooner or later they will die in my hands one day. Do you know? The person Qin Ze has always liked is me, even if you follow me this time He also arranged for you to come out. The purpose is to let you die in my hands to satisfy the hatred in my heart." Li Min's expression now is very ferocious. Her heart has become twisted due to jealousy since she was a child. But in Qin Ze's eyes, he thought she was cute.

  "Qin Ze is obviously my man, but he kissed you. Do you know that I almost went crazy the moment I saw it? If it weren't for your kiss, I wouldn't be so crazy about killing you. Qin Ze has compromised, he is willing to let you die, otherwise I will not let him go to my bed." Li Min was acting like a madman now, and even his eyes were a little red. At this moment, Li Qing actually felt that Li Min's life was also a tragedy.

  Regarding the death of her parents and Qin Ze's betrayal, Li Qing only felt a dull pain in her heart. Qin Ze, this was the brother next door that she had liked since she was a child, the male god in her heart, but... when? Did he hook up with Li Min?

  kiss? Was that a kiss? It was just that she accidentally fell down and fell together with him. Although she liked Qin Ze very much, the most they really did was hold hands.

  Unexpectedly, he had already slept with Li Min. When did it happen? It was high school, right? They were already very ambiguous at that time, but they were so blind that they thought they couldn't see anything.

  Li Min didn't know that these words she said were known to Li Qing in his last consciousness, and they were even engraved in his heart.

  When Li Qing woke up again, she found that she was sleeping in her room before the end of the world.

  Li Qing felt like she was in a dream. She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. This was her before the end of the world. Look at the pajamas she was wearing. She bought them three months before the end of the world.

  The end of the world... The end of the world is coming soon, mother's jade pendant...

  At this time, Li Qing walked out of the room, and Zheng Ning happened to be standing outside her door, "Qingqing is awake?"

  "Mom!" Li Qing pounced on Zheng Ning In Ning's arms, Zheng Ning gently touched her head.

  Li Qing stood up at this time, and then took out the jade pendant around her mother's neck, "Mom, give me this jade pendant!"

  "You want it again? Mom said she would give it to you a long time ago, but you have been insisting that you don't want it. ." Zheng Ning gently put the jade pendant on Li Qing's neck.

  "Thank you, Mom!" Li Qing felt that she really felt at peace at this moment. Li Min's golden finger was taken by her. Without the jade pendant, I guess she would still be obsessed with their family, right? Li Qing didn't plan to tell anyone about the jade pendant, not even her parents.

  You must know that his father is very partial to Li Min. As for his mother's kindness, it actually makes people feel a bit stupid. To be so kind to a person who destroyed his own family, is it not stupid?

  At this moment, Li Min, who was secretly having a tryst with Qin Ze outside, felt his heart shake, as if some treasure had been taken away.

  Qin Ze was hugging her, "What's wrong, Minmin? It's summer, why are you still shivering!" He looked at the girl in his arms distressedly. Although they had gone to bed a long time ago, he always felt that it was not enough. she.

  "It's nothing, I just suddenly felt like I'd lost something." Li Min touched her chest. What exactly did she lose? Why is this feeling so strong? Why is this?

  "What have you lost? Baby, you've got me, what else can you lose?" Qin Zexie smiled and hooked Li Min's chin, then jumped directly on her body and started to ask for it.

  Strictly speaking, Li Min's appearance is called exquisite, while Li Qing has a charming charm in her exquisite appearance, which is very attractive to men. However, she is usually too cold and indifferent, and she always puts that kind of beauty on herself. The charming part was suppressed.

  "Brother Ze, you are so annoying!" Li Min patted Qin Ze's chest. This man could only be hers. So what if Li Qing was his childhood sweetheart? Hasn't this man been fucked by me early?

  Qin Ze was so confused by her flirting and scolding that he didn't know where to go.

  I have to say that this woman Li Min is really amazing and powerful.