211-220

Chapter 211 Working hard to improve 1

  Of course, Li Qing was not idle this day. She was also practicing hard. Although she had help from Fifth Young Master Lin and Sixth Young Master Lin, most of the time, she was still practicing hard by herself.

  Li Qing's thunder and water powers are both at level eight, her consciousness is at level seven, and her other powers have been upgraded from level five to level six. Lin You is similar to her. His spiritual consciousness is level eight, his fire element is level eight, and other elements have also been upgraded to level six.

  I have to say that her current abilities and Lin You's current abilities are still firmly at the forefront of the world. Others may not even be able to catch up with her and Lin You's level.

  Speaking of which, whether it was Li Qing or Lin You, both of them worked very hard when practicing and suffered a lot that others have not endured. Otherwise, they would not have achieved what they have now. Of course, it is normal for them to be at the top of the world.

  In the evening, Team Sunny and Team Feiyun returned, and both teams had achieved good results.

  Team Feiyun really improved a lot today. Some people even improved when they were fighting mutant animals or plants.

  Now the entire Feiyun team has level 2 or higher superpowers, while Li Yunfei has directly reached the third level of fire-type superpowers. This speed of improvement is really unmatched by others.

  At night, each of the three teams sent out one team to stay on duty, while the rest worked hard to practice. In this way, they practiced for three days, and all of their abilities were improved to level three or above.

  Li Qing calculated it and found that everyone has contracted one to three friends now, so next, they will mainly focus on fighting zombies. Although this is a mountainous area, there are two mountains missing towards the west. There was the Flower City, which was holding a flower exhibition before the end of the world, so there were many people there at that time, and it is said that no one came out alive after the end of the world.

  Therefore, the entire city should be in trouble there. Next, Li Qing plans to take the team there, where they will train their troops.

  Early the next morning, everyone set out. Li Qing had already researched a shortcut. Although the road was difficult, it should not be too simple for people with powers like them, and everyone now has In the past few days, everyone's companions have also been promoted to level three or above.

  Each one of them can be said to have incredible individual combat capabilities.

  The group of people just walked towards the flower market. If they encountered difficult places along the way, they would use the soil element to pave the way. If there were mutated animals or plants, they would conquer them if they could conquer them, and destroy them if they could not conquer them. Anyway, The meat from these mutated animals is also pretty good.

  Li Qing has collected a lot of mutated animals, and these are waiting to be used by Mr. Lin and others after returning.

  They were all walking on horseback, so none of them felt too tired.

  And they were also very fast. If they walked, it would take them a day and a night. It only took them less than half a day to reach the edge of the flower market.

  The first feeling the entire city gave them was that of death. In such a huge city, there was no movement at all. The chimneys that once emitted white smoke no longer emitted white smoke. If you have good eyesight, you can probably still see the big tower above. cobweb.