121-130

Chapter 121 Love Rival 2

  The corner of Li Qing's mouth almost twitched, "How did these women get together?"

  There is Wang Yuan from the Wang family and Lu Ling from the Lu family. With these two families as the foundation, it is estimated that the Lin family can get it no matter what. Let the other person come up the mountain. Thinking that all these women were admirers of her own men, she felt a little uncomfortable.

  Regarding Chen Xiao, Li Qing only knew that she admired the fourth young master, and she seemed to be from the compound, but she was not as arrogant as Wang Yuan and Lu Ling.

  "Because you got them together." Wawa felt that his master was too powerful, and he had gathered so many love rivals.

  "I..." Li Qing frowned. She didn't get together with Lin You in her previous life, so she didn't know what happened to Lin You. But judging from what Wang Mei told her, these women had They didn't get together, after all, Lin Yuxi was not that easy to get along with.

  At this time, Lin Yuxi was standing next to Wang Yuan and Lu Ling. She met them at the foot of the mountain. Knowing that they were also from the compound, she came over.

  Moreover, Wang Yuan and Lu Ling also deliberately tried to please Lin Yuxi because she was from the Lin family.

  But Chen Xiao has been following them quietly.

  "Which brother of mine are you here for?" Lin Yuxi asked curiously.

  "We are not here to find Young Master Lin, we are just here to defect to this base." How could Wang Yuan say that she was here for the Fourth Young Master?

  As for Lu Ling and Chen Xiao, they were even more embarrassed to say it. After all, Fourth Young Master Lin was already married.

  Lin Yuxi didn't know that the three women in front of her were her love rivals. "You have to pass the checkpoint when going up the mountain." She couldn't pass the checkpoint herself, and she didn't know if the three women in front of her could pass it?

  When the four of them stood at the mountain pass, someone immediately informed them.

  When Mr. Lin learned about the arrival of these girls, his face became gloomy.

  "Just arrange them at the foot of the mountain." It's better not to cause trouble for Li Qing. After these women come up, they will never live in peace.

  "Grandpa, that Chen Xiao said that he brought a letter from her grandfather." Lin Sanshao was speechless. This Chen Xiao really didn't see it, but he knew that this Chen Xiao was the admirer of the fourth child.

  "This matter is really difficult to handle! The Chen family is the second largest force in the Chinese base." They cannot offend the Chen family.

  Ren Liqing never thought that Mr. Lin's compromise was because of Chen Xiao, not because of Wang Yuan and Lu Ling.

  Of course, after these four people went up, they only left them above the mountainside and did not let them climb to the top again.

  There are only a dozen or so lucky families above the mountainside, and they all have the opportunity to stay there because they have villas above.

  Third Young Master Lin went to the mountainside to meet the four girls, and then got a letter from Chen Xiao, which was written by Mr. Chen to Mr. Lin.

  Lin Sanshao felt that he had nothing in common with these four people, so he left immediately after receiving the letter.

  But when he left, the four of them had opinions.