131-140

Chapter 131 Baiyun Supermarket 8

  Hearing Li Qing's words, Zheng Hao suddenly trembled, "No way?" He was controlled by that woman in his last life. If she didn't die, would she control him again?

  "Brother, come on. After you reach the third level, you can take crystal cores to practice. Then you may be able to awaken your spiritual power. Then you won't be afraid of this woman's harm." Li Qing sighed, "I guess it's not just you. It will be her target. Wang Mei and the others are also her targets. Jiajia, maybe her target also includes you."

  "Me?" Zhao Jia looked at Li Qing doubtfully.

  "You have to know that she admires the Fourth Young Master." Li Qing curled her lips. That woman admired the Fourth Young Master, and she was the Fourth Young Master's woman. So if she couldn't do something to herself, she would do something to those around her. When people attack, not only them, but even the bodyguards and people in her own family may be her targets.

  "Qingqing, if that doesn't work, we can just kill her." Zhao Jia clenched her fists.

  When Li Qing was thinking about what to do, the doll's voice sounded, "Master, are you stupid? Can't you attack mentally? That woman is really about to awaken her powers."

  Li Qing's eyes suddenly lit up, that's right. Son, I can attack mentally now, so I will definitely have no problem dealing with Lin Yuxi.

  After all, Lin Yuxi posed too great a threat to them.

  At this time, Lin Yuxi had already entered a coma. Lin Sanshao asked someone to clean the wounds on her face with mineral water, and also bandaged the scratches on her neck.

  Now we can only wait and see if she will mutate.

  Li Qing directly invaded Lin Yuxi's brain. At this time, Lin Yuxi's brain was in chaos. As soon as Li Qing invaded, Lin Yuxi's brain suddenly turned into a pot of porridge.

  Li Qing withdrew her mental power, and then walked directly to the stairs with her brother and Zhao Jia.

  When Chen Xiao saw Li Qing, she immediately became angry. She glared at Li Qing, "Why don't you save us?" 

  "Are you kidding? You caused the zombies yourself. I thought you could solve them yourself!" Li Qing dismissed. He said with a curl of his lips.

  Lin Sanshao looked at Chen Xiao, "Why did you attract zombies? What on earth do you want to do?" Now Lin Yuxi was unconscious, so he could only question Chen Xiao.

  Chen Xiao's mouth moved, but she didn't say anything. Could she say that she wanted to kill Li Qing with the zombie's hand?

  You must know that at this time, Chen Xiao had a gun in her hand, and she now had the urge to kill Li Qing.

  At this time, the doll noticed Chen Xiao's strange movements and immediately told Li Qing, "Quickly, find a way to destroy the pistol in her hand, she wants to kill you!"

  At this time, Chen Xiao was standing at the entrance of the stairs, and Wang Mei and the others were Also came back.

  They happened to hear the conversation between the two parties. At this time, Li Hui noticed that Chen Xiao's hand holding the gun was adjusting its direction, and it was aimed at her boss. She had already sneaked up to Chen Xiao's side.

  At this time, Chen Xiao suddenly raised his gun and wanted to shoot at Li Qing, but Li Hui threw her down and the gun shot crooked. Moreover, because of the force of Li Hui's impact, Chen Xiao's hand was directly fractured.