381-390

Chapter 381 The Killing World 11

  In fact, the wolf demon does not know that Li Qing is so confident simply because he does not carry much murderous intent. In this world full of killing, as long as he does not carry too much murderous intent People are generally very kind.

  How did the wolf demon know that he had betrayed him, so he decided to find Jinyu to complain about it. What happened to the little human girl he had taken in, that she wasn't afraid of him?

  When the wolf demon left, Li Qing didn't even raise her head.

  Li Qing was addicted to collecting, so she couldn't care less about these ignorant guys. Besides, Jin Yu said that this is his territory, and no one dares to make trouble on his territory, so there is no need to worry about safety issues.

  When the wolf demon saw Jin Yu, Jin Yu was competing with Lin You. Now Lin You could fight against Jin Yu, but Jin Yu was shocked by his growth.

  Jin Yu was actually very depressed. At this time, his old friend Wolf Demon came to his door, and he immediately became happy, "Brother Lin, this is my old friend Lang Fei, come on! Come on! Come on! Let's spar with him."

Lang Fei bared his teeth and said, "Everyone is forcing me to beat you, but you still let me hit you until I hit you..." Isn't this just letting yourself be beaten?

  Jin Yu chuckled, "Try your best, you will do it!"

  Lin You and Lang Fei fought together. In fact, Lin You was able to overpower Jin Yu and fight because he was familiar with his routines. When he first came into contact with Lang Fei, he still didn't understand it. So at the beginning it was just the same, but as he continued to fight, Lang Fei felt a little out of his depth.

  This girl is beating harder and harder. Shouldn't it be getting more and more tiring? But Lang Fei didn't feel tired at all from the opponent's body.

  Lang Fei couldn't help but feel lucky. Fortunately, he was sparring with the opponent instead of fighting for his life. Otherwise, he would most likely die at the opponent's hands.

  The two fought for nearly an hour, and before Lin You felt tired, Lang Fei surrendered.

  It was a joy to see Jin Yu, "Lang Fei, you are too weak, I can hold on for two hours, how can you hold on for such a short time?"

  Lang Fei curled his lips, "Last time it was bloody Sun's injury hasn't healed yet, and this bloody sun is coming again." He sighed, but it was a pity that they had no way to control themselves during the bloody sun, otherwise, the brothers could still form a team.

  Jin Yu walked up to Lang Fei and patted him on the shoulder, "If there is a way to leave, will you leave?"

  Lang Fei's eyes widened, "Leave? Are you dreaming, or do you want to be stewed?" Xue Japan has no way to control herself, how to go?

  Jin Yu chuckled softly, "Don't you feel anything when you are close to me?"

  Lang Fei looked at Jin Yu, and then observed carefully until his eyes were as wide as possible, "How did you... do it?"

  He said My good brother can actually block the murderous aura half a foot away. What kind of skill is this?

  Lang Fei looked at Lin You and found that Lin You was the same. His eyes lit up, "You got the solution from Brother Lin, right?"

  Jin Yu smiled and patted Lang Fei, "That's right, it's Brother Lin. Help me, we plan to escape from the dense forest on the bloody day, do you want to join?"