261-270

Chapter 261 The World of Cultivation 4

  This notebook tells the cruel truth about this secret realm. But all the people or monsters who enter here are cannon fodder and chess pieces of the two worlds. They can only die in battle in the end. It is said that It is to maintain the formation that lasts for tens of thousands of years.

  A formation that lasts tens of thousands of years?

  Li Qing curled her lips, was there something special sealed inside?

  However, since this person wrote this in his notebook, there should be some authenticity.

  Li Qing showed Lin You his diary. After all, this person also wrote about things outside in his diary, and then what happened next in this secret realm, until his death.

  After Lin You read the notebook, his face became gloomy. Maybe this was a place where no one was allowed to leave. Otherwise, how could no one pick up these storage equipment?

  If someone goes out, there will definitely not be so much storage equipment here. It seems that they still need to find some relevant information next, but it is a pity that these people left too few notes.

  The two people continued to search for relevant information here.

  But they looked through countless books and jade slips and found no relevant content.

  "Let's take a look at the information when the doll comes out again!" Li Qing raised her eyebrows slightly, "We can only practice these techniques after our spiritual consciousness reaches level 20. Husband, your spiritual consciousness is almost there. , hurry up and practice your spiritual consciousness first!"

  Lin You pinched Li Qing's little face, "You are not slow, we can practice together."

  The two of them then continued to practice their spiritual consciousness, and as for the three The little guys were left to their pets to look after. Every three hours, Li Qing would wake up to feed them. Their consciousness was improving, and so were the consciousness of the three little guys.

  Two days later, Lin You's spiritual consciousness finally reached level 20. He found a technique suitable for his cultivation, which was the technique of all-spiritual roots. However, when he saw the forward movement of the technique, he was a little nervous. Depressed, this kind of full-spiritual root technique requires that the spiritual root must be the kind of balanced full-spiritual root.

  Lin You thought for a while, and it seemed that his spiritual roots should be considered full. After all, all his powers had reached level ten.

  However, for safety reasons, Lin You still found a few stones for testing spiritual roots, and then tested them on himself.

  Then he discovered that his spiritual roots were indeed balanced and full spiritual roots, and he could practice this kind of chaos technique.

  Lin You left a few words to Li Qing and then started to practice. Because he had practiced supernatural powers before, he had a foundation in practice, so he practiced very quickly.

  All the steps of introducing Qi into the body were skipped. When Lin You woke up again, he had already entered the fifth level of Qi training.

  Lin You looked at Li Qing next to him. Li Qing has now entered into practice. She also practices Chaos Art, but in addition to practicing Chaos Art, she also practices Thunder Spirit Art.

  Lin You saw the Fengling Jue that Li Qing helped him find, but now he decided to spend time with his three treasures.

  He asked Xiaolang and the others that it had been two days since Li Qing entered the cultivation state, and they had been feeding the children for the past two days. The three little guys were now dissatisfied.