161-170

Chapter 161 Laboratory 2

  "Accepting pets?" Others looked at Li Qing.

  Li Qing resisted the urge to touch her forehead, and then said angrily, "All the mutant beasts here are not zombies. If you keep them as pets, they can also be used as helpers." It is impossible for

  humans to kill all the mutant beasts . Light? What good would it be if there were only human beings left in the world?

  "Boss, I also want a pet!" Wang Mei had already looked at the little wolf with hot eyes.

  Li Qing heard Wang Mei's words and chuckled, "Okay, let Little Wolf help you, and you will also tame a pet in a while."

  Wang Mei immediately stood in front of Little Wolf, "Little Wolf, can you do a favor for your sister? I want a great pet, well... a plant pet will do the trick!"

  The little wolf glanced at her, and then walked directly forward, only to see it howl, and after a while, it came out of the forest. Several mutant wolves jumped out. The level of these mutant wolves was probably level three, but they were very respectful to the little wolf, which made Li Qing feel that the little wolf was like the wolf king.

  At this time, the little wolf looked at Li Qing. Li Qing understood what it meant. It wanted these wolves to find an owner.

  But before Li Qing could say anything, Wang Mei had already pounced on a mutated wolf, "Will I call you Xiao Wenxing in the future? Just follow me!"

  Xiao Wen understood Wang Mei's words, and it Looking at the little wolf, the little wolf nodded, and gently rubbed its head against Wang Mei's hand.

  Wang Meili was happy, "Haha, I have a partner, Xiao Wen is my partner."

  After saying that, she pulled Xiao Wen aside to cultivate feelings. Fortunately, all the mutated plants here have been cleared away, so we can Otherwise, she might have brought Xiao Wen into the arms of a mutated plant to cultivate feelings.

  Soon, the remaining wolves were robbed by Zheng Hao, Zhang Hu and Lin Zhengze.

  The others were a little jealous as they watched them grab the mutant wolves, but Li Qing also told them that they would subdue some mutant beasts and let everyone choose.

  They didn't take two steps before mutant beasts and mutant plants ran out. However, under the intimidation of Xiaolang and others, many mutant beasts were adopted as pets by the people here.

  Li Qing also asked the doll, and asked for a contract spell to help everyone contract the mutant beasts directly, so that there was no need to worry about what would happen to these mutant beasts.

  Wa Wa told Li Qing that this kind of contract spell can only allow one person to contract up to three pets.

  When Li Qing told everyone, everyone was excited, especially Wang Mei. She pointed to a big tree that jumped out in front of her and said, "Boss, I want it, I want it!"

  Li Qing looked at it. The rather huge tree looked at her strangely, "Why?" 

  "Boss, don't you think it can give people a sense of security? From now on, Xiaowen and I can live in it at night, and it's not What danger will there be?" When Wang Mei said that she wanted to contract the big tree, Xiao Wen was still a little unhappy, but when he heard that the master was doing it for their safety, Xiao Wen cooperated with the master and barked twice.

  Li Qing looked at the little wolf, "Little wolf, can you communicate with that big tree?"

  The little wolf nodded, and ran down directly. I don't know what method it used. When it came back, The big tree and several mutated plants jumped up after it.